Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Suspected Herdsmen Abducted One Injured Others In Ezzagu. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Abducted One Injured Others In Ezzagu. (604 Views)

Amotekun Rescues Herdsmen Abducted By Kidnappers In Ondo / Gunmen Attack Benue Revenue Inspection, Passerby Killed, One Injured (Graphic) / One Injured As IG Adamu’s Orderly Misfires AK-47 Rifle In Abuja Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Herdsmen Abducted One Injured Others In Ezzagu. by popefrank2016(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Saturday, 30th of January 2021 is a tragedic one in Ezzagu Ishielu local government area of Ebonyi state as a heavily armed gunmen suspected to be Fulani herders invaded the community raining bullets to the community and abducted one of the occupants of RAV4 Jeep and left so many others injured.

According to one of the victims (name withheld) who is yet to recover from the shock narrated his ordeal. "We were coming down from Onitsha for a function in our village when the armed men attacked us from the nearby bush shooting sporadically and directly towards our car. It was by the grace of God that me and my brothers in the car survived to escape with a various degree of injuries "

People who are heavily wounded are rushed to University teaching hospital Enugu/ Ituku ozalla for proper medications.

Ezzagu in Ebonyi state is a district which comprises of Azuinyaba,Ezzagu and Ezekuna communities. Ezzagu from the east has it's boundary with Amagunze in Enugu state, and west with Nara, also in Enugu state while Isu and Ezillo for it's North and South respectively.

It is pertinent to let known of the public that there is no single police post from the popular 3corners in Nkanu east local government area of Enugu state through the said Ezzagu road axis to Ezillo, Ishielu local government headquarter. The absence of the policemen on the road made the ugly conditions of federal road worst as their absence exposes the community and the road users to more dangers.

The gunmen now took advantage of the deplorable state of the road to unleash deadly attacks to the community and the road users as the road leading from Amagunze to Ezzagu is almost inaccessible.

As at the time of filling this report, the abducted person is yet to be released as the abductor have called using his number to seek for ransom.

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Abducted One Injured Others In Ezzagu. by SW1st: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
No link or source
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Abducted One Injured Others In Ezzagu. by Godfullsam(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
There was a country.

Fed. govt needs to do something about this herdsmen.

If everybody should pick up arms against them, the results will be more disastrous.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Abducted One Injured Others In Ezzagu. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
embarassed embarassed Well with the way things are going it won't be long before the zoo falls, at least Aphonjaz are now awake. The mannequin at Aso Rock is waiting for the next holidays for his programmers to edit his speech and address the country.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Abducted One Injured Others In Ezzagu. by tit(f): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
No need for zoo police.
The villagers should form vigilante
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Abducted One Injured Others In Ezzagu. by gr8cany: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
I'm from Ezzagu, the same herdsmen kidnapped my brother on the 4th of January 2021 on the road while moving to enugu where he reside as we were preparing for my father's burial that held on the 9th.
The bastards collected 1million naira ransom even on account of mercies with him that he spoke Arab with them as he (my brother) can speak Arab.

We need to wake up in this country Fulani are ruthless and wicked.
I weep for my Ezzagu people, that road is a den of devils now.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Abducted One Injured Others In Ezzagu. by shigishege: 3:15am On Feb 02, 2021
ESN nor dey again?

(1) (Reply)

2 Students Jailed For "YAHOO CRIME" In Ibadan [see Forfeited Properties] / Hushpuppi Getting Life Imprisonment As FBI Link Him To South Korea Bank Robbery / The Many Sins Of Maureen Badejo, The Lies! The Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.