Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

How To Make 100k - 500k Monthly Monetizing Your Knowledge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 100k - 500k Monthly Monetizing Your Knowledge (201 Views)

51 Businesses To Start With 100k-500k In Nigeria (2023 Updated) / Free Article: Guide To Monetizing Your Instagram Account To Six Figure Income / Monetizing Your Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 100k - 500k Monthly Monetizing Your Knowledge by Wealthscheme: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
The fastest way to turn your knowledge to cash is by creating digital products, there are several digital products and the one you pick should be dependent on the format your ideal customers can consume content in.

We are all expertise in something, no matter what, we all know something and we can teach someone else who is willing to learn from us.

This pandemic has made our lives changed and whether or not we are ready for the virtual economy before, everybody now have to be online and making sure that we are looking for alternative streams of income especially for small businesses.

Everyone has to try and figure out how they are going to earn additional money now.Monetizing as to be one of the biggest words in 2020 and I expect it to continue, we are now in the Knowledge economy and it is thriving better than most industries.

In 2018, the industry was worth $170B and is estimated to grow to $350B by 2025 which places it as the 2nd fastest growing industry in the world after IT. This tells me that there is so much money to be made and you can get into this pot of wealth.

There are so many needs people have and even though there are free google searches online, not everyone has the time to scout through unlimited search pages making sense of all the conflicting information.

They also know that most people do not leave the meat of their knowledge as free google information. Will you meet the needs of people in your area of expertise?We all have something we can teach but because it came to us freely we may not see it as a ‘THING’.

There are so many ways to identify the knowledge you have that can be monetized.Another option will be to find what the market is looking for. Which of your multi-knowledge areas are people searching for? Start your search on google, You tube, Quora, Udemy, Facebook groups etc and see how many searches come up on each of your knowledge areas.

The bigger the search results, it is safe to assume the bigger the market need.

I knew someone who sold an ebook on how to prepare ofada stew and it sold like wildfire.

There are so many knowledge you can monetize

I currently sell an information on Natural cures for different illness and disease, and

so far i have done 200 sales in January alone, selling at the rate of N4,500

and am planning to sell it till the end if this year

���� ��� � ������� �������� ��� ��� ������� �� �������� ���� ��������������

Click the link below for more info
https://wealthscheme./2021/02/01/���-��-����-����-���/

(1) (Reply)

UBA Marks Second Year Operation In Mali. / Cbn Bans Cryptocurrency Exchange In Nigeria | See How Everyone Is Reacting To Th / 9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.