Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC (776 Views)

White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. / 10 Ways To Avoid Being Scammed By ‘yahoo Boys’ / Man Defrauds Stanbic IBTC Bank Of N60 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by mactoni91(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

Please, I had an emergency on the 26th and made a transfer of 30k from my Stanbic IBTC to my Gtbank.
I have neither gotten the Credit on my Gtbank nor received a reversal to my Stanbic IBTC account.

All attempts to reach StanbicIBTC has proved abortive as no one is replying my messages.

I wish I had the time to walk into any of their branches to make troubles and close both my MMF and Savings accounts
but my current job schedule wouldn't permit.

Anyone has had this issue with them before, how were you able to resolve it?

If you work with them, 4 last digits of my account number is ******5606
Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by Beastus(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
I thought Stanbic IBTC was once of those banks that died a long time ago, changed name or did merger. All these them union bank, eco bank, wema bank etc

These banks almost have zero branches apart from those in lagos, abuja and probably jos.

Almost none in the south east
Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by woleabayo(f): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
the best and fastest solution is to workin to any of there branch and complain of better still check ur gtb too the money might be in transit also, before its too late and story that sad

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by mactoni91(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
woleabayo:
the best and fastest solution is to workin to any of there branch and complain of better still check ur gtb too the money might be in transit also, before its too late and story that sad

Money isn't in my GTbank as i had to call some to bail me out using my Gtbank and funds was gotten almost immediately
Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by mactoni91(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
woleabayo:

I really wish i could go make troubles with them but my work schedule won't permit
Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by slimjohn2k5: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Did you send a mail to customercarenigeria@stanbicibtc.com

Adding payment evidence or your account statement for that day. I have used that email address and they do respond. Also there is another option to reach them using the mobile app, I will add the photo. You do not have to walk in there, if they say GTB got the money, add Gtb customer care to the communication.
If you can not do this follow up let me do it for you but you go settle me 5k when the money come

Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by Draslo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Talk to them on SM like Twitter for instance.
Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by Draslo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Did you send a mail to customercarenigeria@stanbicibtc.com

Adding payment evidence or your account statement for that day. I have used that email address and they do respond. Also there is another option to reach them using the mobile app, I will add the photo. You do not have to walk in there, if they say GTB got the money, add Gtb customer care to the communication.
If you can not do this follow up let me do it for you but you go settle me 5k when the money come
Ah ahn! A whole 5k?!
Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by BadEnglish(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Carry their mata enter Twitter.
Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by mactoni91(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thanks everyone...

They just returned the money.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by slimjohn2k5: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Maybe you screamed too early
Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
oga, its your money and you have every right to it...
make out time and walk to any branch and lay your complain in a rugged way....they will simply hear you!
Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by NaijaCover(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Come to twitter and complain bro
Re: HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
OP you haven’t used the appropriate channels to contact them, it’s shocking that you’ve labeled this a scam so quickly, you need to chill. I sympathize with your for your troubles but I think it’s wrong to run to NL when you’ve not exhausted all avenues available to reach your bank. I’m pretty sure a call to their customer service would set you on the right path to getting answers.

When this issue is resolved I hope you’ll come back to correct this wrong impression you’ve created

(1) (Reply)

Correct Score: Unknown Gun Men Vs Soldiers In Arriaria Aba 3:0 / Socialite Wife (badru) Allegedly Arrested By Family Members For Conspiracy / BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.