Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) (49895 Views)

Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) / 2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) by juman(m): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2021
MKO Abiola, the biggest philanthropist ever in Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) by ejanla077: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
To those of us who knew Abiola, That was Peanuts to the Abiola's in those days, #Owo Beer. His first son could do that very Conveniently.

One dont have to be as rich as abiola to be able to gift car to a friend...
Re: Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) by GreaterFuture3: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2021
ejanla077:

One dont have to be as rich as abiola to be able to gift car to a friend...
The more reason it was easier for the Abiola's, right?
So you are buttressing My Point
Re: Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) by Odumanudo: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Kola Abiola is a carbon copy of Chief M.K.O. Abiola, his father. I almost mistook him for his father. Dele Momodu could be considered as street smart and utilising every opportinity to his own advantages.
Re: Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Abiola's genes are so strong! Both his male and female children looks like him.
Re: Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) by helicoptarr: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
What height can't you attain if you're generous and kind-hearted.
That's still an open secret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.