Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pastor Adeboye Makes Shocking Revelation About When He’d Die - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Adeboye Makes Shocking Revelation About When He’d Die (1231 Views)

“I Never Thought He’d Scam Me Too” — Lady Calls Out Yahoo BF After Getting Scamm / OMG!! Cardi B Makes SHOCKING Revelation About Drake And Nicki Minaj / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Makes Shocking Revelation About When He’d Die by Adeala1: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A. Adeboye, has reportedly revealed when he would die.

A report says the man of God disclosed he will not die young, adding that he will live to celebrate his 90th birthday before preparing to breathe his last.

The 78-year-old clergyman who would be 90 years old in 2033, noted that unless Jesus Christ returns, it would be a lie to think he would depart this life.

I his words: “I am not going to die young. Some people were laughing when they heard me say that, don’t worry yourselves celebrating any birthday for me now. Wait till I am 90; then we will celebrate for a whole month.

“They think I am joking. Unless the Lord returns before then, at the age of 90, I am going to celebrate for a whole month.

“There will be a day for each fellow. A day for America, a day for Australia, a day for pastors, a day for the choir, a day for the people in the legal department, a day for heads of states, etc.

“At the age of 90, after that celebration, then I can begin to get ready to go. But, that I am going to die soon, that’s a lie.”

Use Link Below To Watch Video

https://woloaded.com.ng/pastor-adeboye-makes-shocking-revelation-about-when-hed-die/

Re: Pastor Adeboye Makes Shocking Revelation About When He’d Die by Rawgold29(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
amen to that sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Makes Shocking Revelation About When He’d Die by Hardgun: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Pastor Adeboye Makes Shocking Revelation About When He’d Die by 3LACK: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
God I need this kind of faith
Re: Pastor Adeboye Makes Shocking Revelation About When He’d Die by lahp(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
i dont wish anyone to die
but sir if u clock 90 u are likely to die

so no prophecy here dont know wat people see as prophecy sef

its like seeing a dark cloud and gather 10 persons and say i prophesy it will rain

yet u might end up lieing if the sun fights back.

for now i just watch to see how it plays

(1) (Reply)

Singer Niniola Apata Meets Nkechi Blessing, Checks Her Butt Out / Davido & Chioma Had A Great And Nice Time Together In America / Cross Dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His Curves In Racy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.