Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Phone Digital Skills To Learn in 2021 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Digital Skills To Learn in 2021 (574 Views)

Learn The Practical Skills To Make You A Professional Photographer / 20 Day Free Training On Digital Skills / Facebook Will Train 50,000 Nigerians In Digital Skills Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Digital Skills To Learn in 2021 by Zowee10(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
I just found an Amazing Online Training Program which also gives you lifetime access to over 100+ video courses that will PRACTICALLY teach you how to start an Achievable & Profitable Business Online using various Digital Skills.

� In this training, you will learn & master the following:
� Facebook & Instagram Advertising
� Learning How To Create Websites & Finding Your Own Clients
� Starting a Dropshipping & Ecommerce Business
� Becoming an Email Marketer & Building Funnels
� Designing Graphics Right On Your Smartphone/PC
� Automating any type of business using Chatbots & Messenger Sequences.
� And so much more…

CLICK THE LINK.
https://ayomidejohnson.com/oeb/ref/ebukaizowe

1 Like

Re: Phone Digital Skills To Learn in 2021 by hoilakes(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
This is good... but with all these skills one would need a good smartphone to get started... not phones that will be hanging when you are rendering a job.... A STRONG BATTERY, Good Processor and Good storage.
Re: Phone Digital Skills To Learn in 2021 by iseoluwanimi: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yes, when i see this type of advert then i thought i can just use any android phone, so i joined. the guy was very good but my phone then got me into serious trouble, but now no shaking, with all the requirements you stated am good to go with my Tecno Pova phone, 128gig and 6gig 6000mah is not a joke too with a wide and a very clear screen. thank you.
hoilakes:
This is good... but with all these skills one would need a good smartphone to get started... not phones that will be hanging when you are rendering a job.... A STRONG BATTERY, Good Processor and Good storage.

(1) (Reply)

Any Fairly Used Phone For Sale (unizik Awka Only) / Realme 8 Pro Price / Dragon Ball Legends MOD APK 3.1.0 (god Mode, & More) Download For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.