Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict (15000 Views)

Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial / Alleged ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Court Fixes February 2 To Commence Kalu’s Retrial / EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by pat077: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
The trial will take another 12 years. By then they will have succeeded in their biafra agitation and he will be a free man.
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by Mummyfour(f): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Orji that has been busy renovating schools and roads all because he is interested in the presidency come 2023.
Orji and his successor Theodore finished Abia state.
Posterity will definitely judge them.
If he is found guilty again, let him serve his jail term.
No time to waste time on nonsense and Ghana jollof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by RoyalUc(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
ericTech:
Nigeria my country

A very funny one
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by EmekaA125(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
The5DME:
Space booking as usual
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by EmekaA125(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
LetsEeWhat:
Jail the idiot
Until they jail ur afonja slavemaster bullion van lord Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by EmekaA125(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
BanMeAndRunMad:
Corruption must die in this country
Super story. Continue deceiving urself
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by EmekaA125(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
OUK has no business with going to jail until the following persons are equally arraigned Tinubu, Yari etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by babatee90(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shugar1:
If we call this scam of a country ZOO now some people will call for our head...

Anyways...

It a Zoo

If e pain u GO and DIE
but if you live in that Zoo what are you? grin grin grin
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by Kaydans(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
If Orji kalu goes to jail, T.A Orji should follow suit then after this current administration (Okezie) he should join them.

Abia state is really blessed but cursed with bad leaders,
I can't boost of coming from the state, I hope we get it right during the next election.
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by Handsomecole(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
TINUBU THAT USED ALPHA BETA, CRONIES, TO LOOT, LAUNDER OVER N300BILLION FROM LAGOS EVEN WITH COURT DOCUMENTS, he still walks freely, but they are hell bent on pulling down the only Igbo ICON who became a billionaire before he entered public office .

It is well.

1 Like

Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by Shugar1: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
babatee90:
but if you live in that Zoo what are you? grin grin grin

Zoo keeper

Thank God i dont leave in d zoo
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
I am an Igbo man. Only foolish Igbo man will believe that Kalu will make a good president.

Only retards.
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by armadeo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
ceragon123:
Them never still leave am.

Once the man makes progress towards a certain destination, they remind him of his past. Politics in Africa is tough

That's why you have to focus so no past deeds will be brought to your gate.

This case will hang on his head till the end of time. He just said he wants to renovate his house for indigent children and people to come and chill.

Nigga be making noise for the presidency and as such is the only person who doesnt see he cannot be president.

On the other hand he might be eyeing the senate presidency and using this moves to make waves for settlement when the time arrives.

Who can tell what he really is up to.

1 Like

Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by mu2sa2: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Onojanson:
Hope it will not take another 10 years to get a judgement
Hahaha, you are counting years; better count decades.
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by hotseat: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
You can just imagine the heartlessness of our so-called leaders.

Just one governor allegedly looting that humongous amount of money that could have gone a long way in addressing some of the numerous challenges facing his state.

There's hardly any governor (past and present) who is free of this mindless plundering of the resources of their states which they often go on rooftops to say is limited.

Except very severe punishment is meted out to these looters of our common patrimony, there will never be any end in sight.

What a pity!
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by Kbanka: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Xucxex1997:
I just love the way Orji uzor is been treated.
Firstly, he is a criminal and deserves to be jailed for life
Secondly, he is an Igbo man who has been romancing and ass licking the Fulanis for long at the detriment of the Igbo people
Thirdly, his case would serve as a lesson to other ass lickers that the Fulanis are very dangerous and not trustworthy

See what you’re saying for Someone that stole your future and against the one trying to retrieve it for you
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by Dollanaira: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
hmmmm
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by Saao(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a plot to get him of the race for presidency come 2023, I see that the plot is from the south east, I see them succeeding, I see Kalu disqualified from the 2023 presidential race under APC. This I have seen.
bro we are talking about 7.1b. Did someone sent him to steal? Such criminal shouldn't aspire to become anything.
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by mechanics(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Good one.
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by Dansuqi: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Justice inyang ekwo is a nononsense judge who will convict him but he is a senior judge who will likely be promoted to the apex court before the end of the case cc fergie
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by Danzakidakura(m): 1:30am On Feb 02, 2021
Xucxex1997:
Secondly, he is an Igbo man who has been romancing and ass licking the Fulanis for long at the detriment of the Igbo people
Thirdly, his case would serve as a lesson to other ass lickers that the Fulanis are very dangerous and not trustworthy
after him Bullion Van thief own will start.
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by Callydgists(m): 4:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by ofwest47(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2021
Corruption, Corruption, Corruption here there and yonder , how can the Supreme Court dismiss the judgement of a high Court judge who started a case before he was promoted to the appeal court and not allowed to finish the case as he did, what I expected was that after the convictions he could then be allowed to appeal against the judgement. Nawaa! for this Corruption in this country O!
Re: EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict by pquaver(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2021
Xucxex1997:

So because he is hanging out with Fulanis his crimes should be swept under the table.. Do you see how Biafra will be? Your own nepotism will be x200 what you accuse Buhari of... No wonder you guys refuse to accept Jonathan failed because I think you want to make Biafra the corruption capital of the world.. GOD will not allow.. The few good ones among we Igbos will resist it forever..

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe / 2023: INEC General Election Time Table / 2023: PDP Can Never Return To Power – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.