Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

DJ Cuppy Drags Davido's PA To Court Over Debts Allegation, Insists She Doesn't O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Drags Davido's PA To Court Over Debts Allegation, Insists She Doesn't O (516 Views)

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) / For My Daughter's Sake Pay Me My Money- Dammy Krane Drags Davido Over Debt / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Drags Davido's PA To Court Over Debts Allegation, Insists She Doesn't O by ajasaolufemi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Popular Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Cuppy, on Monday said she will be suing Davido’s aide, Afeare Isreal over allegations that she did not pay Zlatan Ibile for his collaboration in their 2019 hit song, Gelato.

https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/dj-cuppy-drags-davidos-pa-to-court-over-debts-allegation-insists-she-doesnt-owe-zlatan/
Re: DJ Cuppy Drags Davido's PA To Court Over Debts Allegation, Insists She Doesn't O by Deentertainer(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Drags Davido's PA To Court Over Debts Allegation, Insists She Doesn't O by PortableToDynam(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
I hear say, dem talk say don koba this one grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Drags Davido's PA To Court Over Debts Allegation, Insists She Doesn't O by youngblaq: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
For her mind na...she don see one scape goat.
Re: DJ Cuppy Drags Davido's PA To Court Over Debts Allegation, Insists She Doesn't O by bewla(m): 6:30am On Feb 02, 2021
una dis una that

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Shows Off Flowers And Balloons Display For Her Husband Offset / Tonto Dikeh Lied About Appointment, Says Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission / Popular Kenyan Musician Buys His Own Coffin-japesa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.