Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (408 Views)

28 July: Zakzaky, Wife Need Justice / I Need Justice Please!!!!!!? / I Need Justice Please���� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by arnold82: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by Aredomi: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Go to a church
Re: . by EnvelopeUs(f): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: . by Stanchem029: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: . by tidalstorm(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Alright, this is your version of the story but it seems you actually threatened her in the heat of the moment.

The rules of the house might be horseshit but it will be better you make peace with her and see out the remaining months in the house, at least till money enter. Then you can decide to park or continue fighting.
You cannot start fighting when you don't have money and when you are in sombodies territory/land. The odds are against you.

Surrender now and live to fight another day.

Next time try knowing the rules of a house and adapt your self to them.
Re: . by nams77: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Benin Land lady? Hmmm. Terrible set of people.

I don't really have the strength to narrate what I went thru when I stayed there.

So sorry bro. If u get money, just move and leave them with their house.

I did same thing and two months later, the house went up in flames.

God saw that i was blameless.
Re: . by arnold82: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
I need advise please
Re: . by Molahnelson(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
leave the house, simple

1 Like

Re: . by arnold82: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: . by Mike213: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
arnold82:
I will leave but my phones have been destroy and i have been receiving a threat from the children.

Brother I understand your pain. Yo said they destroyed your phones but you are typing and replying on nairaland which means you can see through the screen so manage it like that for now. Be planning more funds to park away from there and look way before you pack to a new apartment ok??

Just tell your wife about the threats incase anything happen and also don’t tell her too much. So she doesn’t think you are not on top of the situation And make sure your doors are locked at all times ok?? If you want fresh air, open the curtains ok??

Another thing make sure you reduce your spending so you can another apartment ASAP ok?? No time again. So once you get the money down for a apartment and you have paid and taken ur wife there, and some of your stuffs. Then it’s time to fight the woman with another set of police. You will go to another police station and report about your phones smashed and any other damage ok!??

Just let the matter die down small and just give them surprise attack one day ok

Best regards

Mike
Re: . by milcah5050: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Go to a church
Re: . by Neddstark: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Seems they want to frustrate you to leave the house so they can make money from another tenant. That is a strategy. Hopefully you will get enough money and not renew the rent there but next time, never stay in the same compound with the Landlord/Landlady.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Offers N10m Bounty On Suspects Caught On CCTV Camera / Why I Killed Job-seeker, Ini Umoren - Uduak Akpan / Lagos Govt, Not Us Keeping Baba Ijesha: Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.