Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,555 members, 7,827,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Analysis Of Zipowoof Auction Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Analysis Of Zipowoof Auction Website (196 Views)

My Experience Using Nigerian Customs E-auction Website: Registration & Bidding / Federal Government To Auction N100 Billion Bonds On March 27 / Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of Zipowoof Auction Website by iykemoney90(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
I just participated in ZIPOWOOF auction bid now and I realized making money is just to have an idea and work at it. With this concept, the sky is only the limit for Peter Psquare because the kind of money he will be making from the website.

In case you don't know what Zipowoof is. It is a website own by Peter Psquare, where you can make bids for gadgets, electronics, phones, laptops and other high end products at a massively discounted rate of 95%!!. That is to say if a certain product is worth 100k in the market, you can bid for the same product and if you win, you have to pay 5k only which is 95% of 100k to redeem the product you won. It's amazing right.

Bids for products on the website starts every 9hrs and will run for 9hrs before another auction starts. During this period, you can bid and if you are lucky you can win.

There are 2 ways you can win a bid. You have to be the last person to bid for a product before the timer expires or be the last person to bid when the price tag reaches the discounted amount (I will explain).

To participate you have to buy coins or what I call "Zipocoin". Each Zipocoin is worth 100 naira. You can buy as many as you like. Each product have a bid price. Some cost 1 "Zipocoin" per bid, some are 2 "Zipocoin" per bid.

The bidding starts at a zero price. For every bid made by someone on the product, it adds 5 naira. It keeps adding up till it reaches the discounted price and the bid close and the last person to bid wins. If it doesn't reach the discounted price before the timer stops, then the last person before the end of the time wins.

So I just participated in a bid to win a Samsung phone worth 139,000 as the market price with 13,900 as the discounted price on the website (this was 10%). So we were bidding till it got 13,900 and someone won. Unfortunately, it wasn't me� So I did the mathematics to know how much Peter made on that particular Samsung phone�.

One coin is worth 100 naira.
To participate, you need to make a bid with one coin which is worth 100 naira.
Each bid increases the price by 5 naira.
The bidding started at 0. By the time the bid finished at 13,900.
13,900÷5 = 2780 bids

Now 2780 X 100 = 278,000 naira. So he made 278,000 on that particular Samsung phone bid. Now let us minus 278,000 from the original price of the phone.

278,000 - 139,000 = 139,000 naira.

So on that particular Samsung phone. Peter made cool 139,000 naira! There are so many other products bids also going on simultaneously. That is massive cash out. This an example of making money while you sleep.

Re: Analysis Of Zipowoof Auction Website by Sylvaxxl1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
You're � correct. I was also just analysing this with my brother and we just new he was going to make more money than he ever invested

(1) (Reply)

Asides From Investment What Are The Jobs That Can Make You Richer? / Logistics / Buying All Kinds Of Gift Cards, BTC, Greendots E.t C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.