Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Experience The Best Of Abeokuta, Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experience The Best Of Abeokuta, Nigeria. (263 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience The Best Of Abeokuta, Nigeria. by showcasenaija: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasMDaUMNAw [/url]

The ancient city of Abeokuta is one of the most popular cities in South West Nigeria. Considering its proximity to Lagos, it's interesting how I hear a lot of people talk about how they've never seen Olumo rock or some of the other popular attractions in the city.

Beyond the rusted brown roofs that's synonymous to the city, its richness in old architectural masterpieces and cultural history is one every yoruba indigene should be aware of.

In this episode of my travels, I visit and explore some of the popular attractions in Abeokuta.

Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and like the video below if you found it interesting.

Also, follow me on my Instagram page @theunofficialomotayo for more travel content.

(1) (Reply)

‘We Are Losing Money’, Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Cries Out. / Austrian Airlines Staff Dance To Jerusalema / Where In Lagos Or Ogun State Can I Do Nigeria International Passport??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.