Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him (910 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by Eketem: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
PRESS STATEMENT
ISSUED THURSDAY 28TH JANUARY 2021 BY
THE HON. JUSTICE ANTHONY EZONFADE OKORODAS, PhD.

Ladies and gentlemen of the Press, I thank you for attending this Press Conference.
I have taken the decision to address the Press in respect of certain traumatic developments that have arisen between me and my ex-wife, Barrister Celia Juliet Ototo of the Ototo Family of Ovom in Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State. It is now nearly 11 years since our separation and divorce. This Press Statement is important in order to prevent damaging speculations, half- truths and outright lies from persons who may want to cash in on the tragedy that has befallen my home.
Sometime during the coronavirus lockdowns early last year, I received information from an anonymous source that indicated that the last of the three children from my previous marriage was in fact not my biological child. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions at the time, I had to wait until August 2020 to carry out a DNA test. The DNA test result which came out in September 2020 confirmed that I was not the biological father of the child. Consequently, I convened a joint meeting between my extended family on the one side, and Celia’s paternal and maternal families (i.e., the Ototo Family of Ovom Town and the Agbagidi Family of Yenagoa Town) on the other side, where I confronted her with the paternity fraud allegation. Although she initially strongly insisted that I was the biological father, she has since confessed to having the child with another man during the course of our marriage.
This repulsive act of my ex-wife prompted me to conduct DNA tests in respect of the two other children. A few days ago, the results came out. Sadly, none of them is my biological child.
This abomination has caused excruciating mental trauma to me, my present wife, Barrister (Mrs) Ebi Okorodas and all of the innocent children involved. This is particularly so for Ebi, who has had to agree to having DNA tests on the four children of our own marriage. Thankfully, the test results confirm each of them to be my biological child.
It is important to state that Celia walked away from the marriage when her youngest child (who is now 17 years of age) was just 6 years old. Since then, all of her children have lived with my wife, Ebi and I, and we have been wholly responsible for their wellbeing and education. Friends who are close to my family

would readily attest to the fact that unless specifically informed, no one could tell that the children were not the biological children of my present wife.
Ebi and I would continue to support the children in any way that we can. Indeed, even after the release of the first DNA test result which proved that I was not the biological father of the last child, we have continued to pay for his education in a private boarding school. The two other children are University undergraduates. The first, a female, will be a graduate later this year, and the second will soon enter his 4th year of study. We pray for them to overcome the trauma and become responsible citizens of our country.
For Celia and her boyfriend or boyfriends, we leave them to their conscience. Thank you very much.

The Hon. Justice Anthony Ezonfade Okorodas, PhD. Judge
High Court of Delta State

Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by Nwodosis(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
One is only sure of his or her mother, your mother may even not know who fathered you, it is just the bitter truth.
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by usj(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hmm! This is too heavy for me to say, maybe the next person has something to say.
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by EnvelopeUs(f): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hmmmmm

Deep
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by Fahdiga1: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
ok
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by Amotolongbo(f): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nwodosis:
grin
This isn’t a laughing matter

Not even one of the children belong to the man?
That woman senior devil in rank

2 Likes

Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by amtheone(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Issues of life. It is well.
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by PissfulProtester: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Women? Smh
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by Fahdiga1: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
To my fellow men. since this vagina people have decided to torment us with paternity fraud, let's make use of the DNA test without thinking twice to ascertain the true identity of our children

4 Likes

Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by illicit(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is serious....
Only God can judge her
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by Riverville(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Serious matter
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by majamajic(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
He said the last of the 3

Meaning one kid , not all 3

The man funny "her boyfriends"
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by kufman123: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
It's a pity
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by adadike(f): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
I feel your pains. Please, if you know you are married and you have the intention or you are being pushed to commit adultery, please proudly walk out of the marriage with your head held high than do what you will end up regretting for the rest of your life. I will rather walk out of the marriage than commit adultery

2 Likes

Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by LordKO(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Quite appalling; more appalling is the fact that approximately 99% of the people who'll comment on this thread are equally products of paternity fraud. Good thing I'm a true son of my beloved father; confirmed.
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by JovialJune(f): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
[s]
LordKO:
Quite appalling; more appalling is the fact that approximately 99% of the people who'll comment on this thread are equally products of paternity fraud. Good thing I'm a true son of my beloved father; confirmed.
[/s]

Tan wayray, talo bi e? Who asked you undecided
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by JovialJune(f): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by LordKO(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Tan wayray, talo bi e? Who asked you undecided

This small girl, you take style like small wahala. Anyway, let me pity you.
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by Oizee(f): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
dis mata too heavy abeg
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by JovialJune(f): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
LordKO:

This small girl, you take style like small whahala. Anyway, let me pity you.

You this old ancestor that love to shalaye unnecessarily like a little wimp, don't pity me na, bring it on grin
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by thorpido(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
One child can be excused but three children.The man mumu na.
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by sisisioge: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jesus is Lord! What a wonan shocked shocked shocked
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by LordKO(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
JovialJune:

You this old ancestor that love to shalaye unnecessarily like a little wimp, don't pity me na, bring it on grin

The guilt is afraid; actually, you don't have to make everyone in the cyberspace know secrets of your nuclear and extended families. Yours is the personification of the axiom "an apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Lol.

Oya, relax, enjoy my pity in good faith.
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by crackhaus: 12:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
To my fellow men. since this vagina people have decided to torment us with paternity fraud, let's make use of the DNA test without thinking twice to ascertain the true identity of our children
This must be a modern iteration of one of my favorite African proverbs:

Since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, birds must now learn to fly without perching.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 02, 2021
Shit happens. All this wahala could have been prevented with compulsory post natal DNA tests subsidized by the government.
Re: Judge Discovers 3 Of His Kids Do Not Belong To Him by JovialJune(f): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2021
LordKO:

The guilt is afraid; actually, you don't have to make everyone in the cyberspace know secrets of your nuclear and extended families. Yours is the personification of the axiom "an apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Lol.

Oya, relax, enjoy my pity in good faith.

Hehehe you're a clown oloun cheesy

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Know Whether A Child Is Yours Or Not Without Doing DNA Test / Scared Of Thunder / Scammers Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.