Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. (3946 Views)

Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony / Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party / Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Nairafame1: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Davido’s aide, Israel, fires back at DJ Cuppy after she threatened to sue him.

See their conversations below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/02/davidos-pa-israel-fires-back-at-dj.html

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by merieam16(f): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Now let the battle begin...buh is this Isreal guy now zlatan' PA

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by mayklef(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Oh ye ISRAEL.....let Cuppy go naa

1 Like

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Dimmatic(f): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
I will comment later, reading his post or tweet is as hard as pronouncing silhouette

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Freestainworld(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cuppy should answer the question nah

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Beface(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na she called all this wahala to herself, if she had kept quiet I would not have known she no pay for the hotel bill, non pay for the show and non feed Zlatan and his men but she brought their issue to the internet and now the truth don't commot. Despite the fact say she be Billionaire daughter she still get our female mentality (Osho free).

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by illicit(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
To your record label, oh Israel....
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by OLABOY8495(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cuppy Wan Quit Music By Force But Wait She No Be Musician Gan Self
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Typical of a rich fellow, they always want to flex their muscle financially, a wealthy man can spend #1 million to put a man who stole his #20000 from him in prison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by KanielOutis92: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dimmatic:
I will comment later, reading his post or tweet is as hard as pronouncing silhouette
I thought i was the only one who noticed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by 3gpvids: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na this kind thing dey make zlatan shout

Ayeee!!
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by SamgoldBaba: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wahala don lick gelato ice cream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by SavageResponse(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by daddytime(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Classless
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by mcjohny(m): 1:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Dimmatic:
LOL
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by pretydiva(f): 2:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Cuppy over to you. Comman answer the question

1 Like

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by abeniagbon(m): 4:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Zlatan, I like this your friend oooo. israel na correct friend to be with...

If she is trying to sue Isreal, she should have in mind that she is sueing all the music industry.

and no one will ever think to work with her

I guess this is how she has been playing with guy emotion.

I don't think I can marry this shit called her a wife. lailai....

I remember what she told her Dad during donation only to fire on his Dad that he was sharing their inheritance... can you imagine,

and do you know her Dad recently told her in her tweet that

Femi Otedola remind her she won't be buried with all the wealth...

The Girl stingy no bi small... Mr Eazi... please Temi her sister na cool girl... No leave her.... Abeg

Cuppy don carry her London stinginess Come Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Bossontop(m): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by mytime24(f): 6:33am On Feb 02, 2021
Dj cuppy come and copy "yes or No" to this question ma'a

1 Like

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by wagazala: 6:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Cuppy be hoarding the goodies. The London way... grin
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Kingluqman(m): 7:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Cuppy don cast

1 Like

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by egharevba72047: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2021
Cuppy Wan Quit Music By Force But Wait She No Be Musician Gan Self
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by femi4: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Let the war begin....we can't wait

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2021
This cuppy girl sef. Bleep zlatan no Bleep, money u no pay am. u wan make d guy die?
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by lkillbrokehoes: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Beface:
Na she called all this wahala to herself, if she had kept quiet I would not have known she no pay for the hotel bill, non pay for the show and non feed Zlatan and his men but she brought their issue to the internet and now the truth don't commot. Despite the fact say she be Billionaire daughter she still get our female mentality (Osho free).
Her attention seeking caused it, that's why I love dangote kids, they live a peaceful life, the only one I met was halima I think that's her name, and she was still in high school then, EL Amin.

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by merieam16(f): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Beface:
I guess she has learnt her lessons, lets welcome her to Nigerian entertainment industry, where u ignore alot of things for ur sanity

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2021
No wonder tekno use bleep finish her.. Lol even during the knockdown when wizzy was looking for who to collaborate with she requested and wizzy turn her down by requesting for $$$$. Omo cuppy matter don cast abeg
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2021
abeniagbon:
Zlatan, I like this your friend oooo. israel na correct friend to be with...

If she is trying to sue Isreal, she should have in mind that she is sueing all the music industry.

and no one will ever think to work with her

I guess this is how she has been playing with guy emotion.

I don't think I can marry this shit called her a wife. lailai....

I remember what she told her Dad during donation only to fire on his Dad that he was sharing their inheritance... can you imagine,

and do you know her Dad recently told her in her tweet that

Femi Otedola remind her she won't be buried with all the wealth...

The Girl stingy no bi small... Mr Eazi... please Temi her sister na cool girl... No leave her.... Abeg

Cuppy don carry her London stinginess Come Nigeria
that why tekno use bleep finish her since she no gree pay shishi
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Gadafii: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2021
adeleke lawyer vs otedola lawyer cool

but make OTE$ LAWYER MAKE SURE SAY THEM PAY HIM FULL BEFORE HE START WORK OO cheesy
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Writendearn: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
smiley
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Beface(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Her attention seeking caused it, that's why I love dangote kids, they live a peaceful life, the only one I met was halima I think that's her name, and she was still in high school then, EL Amin.
You sounded like Halima in disguised!! Hello...... am I chatting with Halima? Anyway, I think I will need you around me since you known Halima, Lol!!!
Re: Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
How did you know El Amin audio emoney?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Then U Weren't A P0rnst@r" Reactions As Moyo Lawal Post Her Throwback Pictur / Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele / Picture : Davido And His Brother, Wale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.