Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) (564 Views)

Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms / Ugwu Kenneth: Akwa Ibom Corper Builds Stairwell For A Community / Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
A corp member serving in Akwa Ibom has engraved his name in the hearts of members of Ibiaku Ikot Oku in the state after he built a walk way for easy access to a stream.

Ugwu Kenneth Chinonso made a walk way for villagers to be able to access a stream which is located in a steep muddy area.

Facebook user, NsiDavid Nsi who shared the story, also posted photos from the commissioning which was attended by other corps members and supposed officials of the state.

Nsi accompanied the photos with an appreciative message to Ugwu.

He wrote:

“I want to take this time to let you know what an excellent job you did to alleviate the pains and stress the people of Ibiaku Ikot Oku go through when ever they go to fetch water in the stream.

I know that you put in a tremendous number of hours and resources during the research, I can’t thank you enough and I pray may God bless you and increase you to greater heights.

What you did will remain in the hearts of Ibiaku Ikot Oku people and your name has been writing in rock.”

https://www.correctng.com/corp-member-builds-stair-walkway-for-community-in-akwa-ibom-photos/?fbclid=IwAR2ppMEnq-c2FxPTeY8gsrPtycLbmH5J0QOXLHurQyppzoT7ZCK6Hr2EkOE

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Akwa Ibom are now happy..
I can see smile on their faces..

3 Likes

Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by kufman123: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nice. God bless him.
Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by SunLight11(f): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
inde'd he has a heart of gol' may God richl' bless h'm
Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Good gesture
Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by forgiveness: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nigerian government has given everything to foreigners to build due to greed.
Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by futuregovernor: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
BMC always eat their 30k with road side ashawo.

And they will come here to defend a bad government.....I wish they could try and fix something like this in their communities....so they can remember they use the 30k well.
Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Tedpgrass: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Very well done, chap

Hope YB from a "K" state is learning...

Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
The real developers. Continue making your people proud boy
Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by longetivity(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
I love this
Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by adadike(f): 3:26am On Feb 02, 2021
That's the spirit. Anywhere we go, we write our names in gold
Re: Corp Member Builds Stair-walkway For Community In Akwa Ibom (photos) by nzube25779: 5:38am On Feb 02, 2021
inde'd he has a heart of gol'
may God richl' bless h'm

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Corpers, Lets Meet Here / Which State Is Good To Observe My NYSC? / Is Iipsm A Recognized Certificate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.