Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Business Consultants, Help! Needed Here - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Consultants, Help! Needed Here (470 Views)

Pearlstone Consultants ....We Are Here To Help Your Business Grow / Petrolium Products Suppliers Needed Here In Lagos / For Speakers, Authors, Consultants, Life Coaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Consultants, Help! Needed Here by wahabcoal(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2011
House, i need not be SHY, i need your expert advice and assistance in this issue ive got.
Im involved in about 4 Businesses which settles my bills.
1. I sell[b] mini washing machine[/b] on commission, i make like N2,000, N3,000 depending on the
bargaining power of who is buying.
2. I make customized promotional items like wristband, paper airfreshner,etc
3. I am into a Network marketing business, though not really active.
4. I am a System engineer, i buy and sell laptop for affordable prices and repairs.
The issue ive got now is that, i am about to write my final semester exam, im a 400-level Accounting student, we were told to pay up our school fee which is quite large before end of April else we wont be submitting our Project and wouldnt be allowed for exams.
I am not posting this to SOLICIT for money from anyone, that's not the purpose for this post.
I believe if i can meet needs of people with the services i render, be it the 1. Miniwashing machine 2.Laptop sales
3.The networking business i noted earlier offers members the purchase Nigerian products and services at 15%-20%. Produtts like L.G, SAMSUNG, THERMOCOOL, MAY and BAKER, GT Assurance, GLO, Nigerite, BringITBay, McNichols, Real estate, Health and travel deals and about 150 products.
Ive only bought a Thermocool product for a friend at a cheaper price through my membership, iveĀ  not really been active cos i just joined recently and i needed to be Online which im deprived here due to internet connectivity in school.
So, i can make something from these if someone wants to purchase any of those products in large quantity like 5 T.V,Refridgerator etc.

Secondly, with the Mini washing machine gaining popularity lately, i also believe i can make something reasonable amount if i can sell in[b] BULK[/b], like Cooperatives, associations, etc.
Thirdly i can get fund is to get Discounted Laptops, Blackberry phones.
I also sell e-books, i have about 1000 ebooks of Varied subjects like Marketing, Health, Business, Leadershipm Motivational, Money, Food books, Career books, Philosophical books, Value books for children, etc.

If i can meet any needs of yours in this regard, i mean my stated services i offer, It would be a privilege.
I know this post sounds SENTIMENTAL, i never anticipated it either, im just positively desperately motivated into working out this money into paying up, ive come this far, i have to Graduate.
Thanks so much, I hope to meet at least a need every reader of this post. Be it the mini washing machine or 15% discount on all L.G, SAMSUNG, THERMOCOOL,etc products.

I am doing this offline too by approaching individuals marketing this services, i had to try it online too because of large audience and varied personalities.
Here is the link to the Mini washing machine i market online http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/forsale/4945/wash-smart-not-hard-affordable
And here is a link to the Network business i promote www. myavenues. yolasite .com
I am not promoting the network biz, i just need you to verify my claims of having an existing business. Just read through the product part were i am
given 15%-20% of those products i explained earlier.

Thanks.
If you want to contact me privately, here is my email wahabcoal at gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

We Can Supply Ago, Dpk Or Pms, Delivered To Your Door Step ? / Solar Phone Charger (charge As You Go) / Soap ,cream And Candle Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.