Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The History And Culture Of The Igede Tribe Of Benue State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The History And Culture Of The Igede Tribe Of Benue State (459 Views)

The History Of Money In Nigeria: 5 Things You Need To Know / Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa / Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The History And Culture Of The Igede Tribe Of Benue State by Ochesy: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Perhaps i can hear the the big question popping up and down in your head right now. “Igede? What kind of tribe is that?” but that’s alright. You won’t be the first. While in the university, each time I answered the question “where are you from?” I often expected two reactions. Either I got a blank stare from a face that twitched in confusion or I met an angry face with eyes that reflected shock.

The confusion came from the average citizen who.....[url]READ MORE[/url]https://www.ochesy.com/2021/01/the-history-and-culture-of-igede-tribe.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Change Money - Become A Money Changer / We Are Not Manufacturing This Simple Product In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.