Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Mohamed Salah Takes Insolent Shot At Sadio Mane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Takes Insolent Shot At Sadio Mane (1034 Views)

Liverpool Player’s Salary Reveals Salah Takes Home Twice As Mane! / Mohammed Salah Takes Revenge After Injury Scare On Sergio Ramos / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohamed Salah Takes Insolent Shot At Sadio Mane by Extrim(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Liverpool forward, Mohamed Salah has taken a cheeky shot at Sadio Mane after their win against West Ham United.

Sadio Mane had missed the match due to a minor muscle injury and is expected to return to action this week.

With the Senegalese out of action, this gave an opportunity for Divock Origi to start for the Reds.

The Egyptian jokingly hinted that The Reds have one a few matches without the presence of Mane and Roberto Firmino.

During his post-match interview, Salah said;

"It's a good win for us, they are a tough team. We need to win every game now. 

"I knew there was a big responsibility on me and I just try every game, not just now to help the team. I've played without them before, and we win also."

The forward talked about his goals and showered praise on Xherdan Shaqiri for the assist he provided.

"It was a lovely ball from Shaq for the second goal, I want to give him credit. 

"If it was a little bit short I would have taken it with my left foot, but the ball was exactly at my feet ao I had one touch with the right and then the finish."

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2021/02/01/mohamed-salah-takes-insolent-shot-at-sadio-mane/[/url]

Re: Mohamed Salah Takes Insolent Shot At Sadio Mane by Fahdiga1: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Even though I'm not a Liverpool fan but I think Mohammed sallah is the teams problem. he is a selfish player and since everyone including Mane have noticed this they no longer gives him every of their killer passes. the earlier Liverpool sales Sallah the better for them
Re: Mohamed Salah Takes Insolent Shot At Sadio Mane by paulolee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
this sallah seems so selfcentered bt dts no problem as long as he keeps doing his work perfectly for the reds, his personal behavior should be a concern to klop n not me..
Re: Mohamed Salah Takes Insolent Shot At Sadio Mane by crazygod(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Even though I'm not a Liverpool fan but I think Mohammed sallah is the teams problem. he is a selfish player and since everyone including Mane have noticed this they no longer gives him every of their killer passes. the earlier Liverpool sales Sallah the better for them
Exactly. You are not a Liverpool fan. Tell me where in the Op's post did he take a swipe at Mane? You people just follow band wagon hook, line and sinker without thinking for yourselves.
@ Op, continue to copy mirror publication. Nonsense
angry
Re: Mohamed Salah Takes Insolent Shot At Sadio Mane by Extrim(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
crazygod:

Exactly. You are not a Liverpool fan. Tell me where in the Op's post did he take a swipe at Mane? You people just follow band wagon hook, line and sinker without thinking for yourselves.
@ Op, continue to copy mirror publication. Nonsense
angry

Bruh... come on it was lowkey a shot although it wasn't a beef....and you don't have to be rude just because you are a Liverpool fan...get your head straight before you get checked....take a chill pill....it is what it is whether you like it or not...
Re: Mohamed Salah Takes Insolent Shot At Sadio Mane by africatv: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2021
African players in Europe: Egypt’s Salah scores twice for Liverpool
Liverpool star Mohamed Salah said he "likes facing West Ham" after scoring two superb goals against them at the weekend in a 3-1 triumph for the Premier League defending champions.
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/23219
Re: Mohamed Salah Takes Insolent Shot At Sadio Mane by chris259(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salah is a very selfish player even ronaldo they learn for were salah dey for selfishness- i have seen matches where salah would want to go all the way even when he is heavily marked a simple pass to mane or firmino who is already in the box to score will do the trick, but no he wants to do it all by himself.. he better change so as not to be a hinderance to liverpool greatness.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria VS Ghana / Saka: Why My Grandmother Gave Me A Yoruba Name / Quarter Finals Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.