Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter (42199 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2021
MoneyTrees:
Dear Brother/sister,
I'm sorry to say you're damn good at writing jargons. Perhaps I'll break the whole scenario down in bits so you understand then you'll check if your comment is relevant in anywhere to mine.

Pastor said
1. Lecturer asked his holy daughter for fvck
2. Daughter doesn't want
3. Daughter tells pastor
4. Pastor gets angry & calls on God to judge
5. 2 weeks later lecturer dies by accident

Me simply;
1. Doesn't pastor read news or watch videos of acts committed by Boko Haram & Herdsmen?
2. Why doesn't Pastor get angry so that some of not all herdsmen die or is it only trying to fvck his holy daughters can motivate him to anger?

You begin to type crap
Telling me about how God is never a man
Ogbeni if by now your eyes never open then mehn you're in critical condition.

Wait a quick question?
The first Christians were Catholics
Your pastor says Catholics are practicing idolatry or are not practising true Christianity hence his own church, you believe abi
Your daddy is a Nigerian (I mean from this zoo country), you came out to say that you're Canadian after extensive thoughts, your daddy says his dad had never been to Canada
Whose then the fool?

Trash written will all deligence.

Congrats
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Uyi168:
Go and sit down..

I refer standing up over you. grin
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by MoneyTrees(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Trash written will all deligence.

Congrats

I'm sad either you're an ardent believer of mediocrity or it's deeply inborne in you.
Either ways, you freakin me out with your comments grin
Religion can never be anything apart from clear cut SCAM
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by God2man2again(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Dorlarphor10 post=98651160][/quote]

@ Dorlarphor10

Why misquoting me?

I have explained from what I know, you have written your opinion, so, why mixing it together?

It is not a do or die affair.

Let's take things easy.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by electhnd(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2021
iamuye:

If this is your defense for the god you serve then is ways are evil and is thoughts are of destruction.
when God killed 32 kings to pave way for Israelites to possess their lands ...... . how do u see that
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by rajiedreez: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2021
"My God killed them" I doubt if any other part of the world would have accepted Christianity if Jesus was a Nigerian

"KILL AND DIE BY FIRE" this phrase for be the motto
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Lomprico2: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Although I am not saying it was God that killed the guy. But who are you to tell God how to deal with a person. If He likes He kills. You can't fault Him.

which God are you referring to?
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Lomprico2: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2021
electhnd:
read your bible

which part?
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Lomprico2:

which God are you referring to?

The only God that is God.

Jehovah
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Lomprico2: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

The only God that is God.

Jehovah

Jehovah is not a killer!
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2021
Lomprico2:

Jehovah is not a killer!

He is not a killer but he killed many evil people in the past. Do you read your Bible at all

Yes He is a merciful God but when it comes to judgment, He could kill.

The plagues in Egypt,
The Proud King that works ate life.
The Wall of Jericho and it's inhabitants.

Etc etc etc.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Lomprico2: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

He is not a killer but he killed many evil people in the past. Do you read your Bible at all

Yes He is a merciful God but when it comes to judgment, He could kill.

The plagues in Egypt,
The Proud King that works ate life.
The Wall of Jericho and it's inhabitants.

Etc etc etc.

he dint kill people in Egypt, pharoah's stubbornness did.
God dint kill those in Jericho, tell Israelites did.
proud king story was a parable.

etc etc etc

God is not a killer!
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by kdot20: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2021
dewuyiebun:
One thing is lecturers like this do have a lot of silent killer victims,so one of the victims might have consulted one baba to delet him and you praying will think it is actually your prayers that did it...it happened to my sister too,i don't want to disclose what we did...you don't even want to know
Oya talk o....we need to treat many wicked people's Bleep up in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by toluxa1(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2021
illicit:
God kills
Yes he does.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by RemiDogCare(f): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers !

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2021
Lomprico2:

he dint kill people in Egypt, pharoah's stubbornness did.
God dint kill those in Jericho, tell Israelites did.
proud king story was a parable.

etc etc etc

God is not a killer!

Okay
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by iamuye(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2021
electhnd:
when God killed 32 kings to pave way for Israelites to possess their lands ...... . how do u see that

The problem is, you mistake the god of Israel and Juda to the God of the universe which you and I and every other thing in the universe are part of.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by electhnd(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2021
iamuye:

The problem is, you mistake the god of Israel and Juda to the God of the universe which you and I and every other thing in the universe are part of.
so you mean the God of Israel and juda is different from the God of today
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by God2man2again(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2021
electhnd:

O ya mi lenu!

Talking from another angle.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by virago(f): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2021
finalboss:

Your daddy is nothing but a misguided monotheist. He needs help.

Are you a guided polytheist?

You sound like you don't even know what you are.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by iamuye(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2021
electhnd:

Jehova the god of Juda wants you to believe him to be the Universal God.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Sheggy13:

God could have used him to win the soul of that lecturer by going to meet him in person as an influential Pastor and admonishing and preaching to him but he felt praying for him to die was the right thing do. To think this is coming from same man that tearily confessed years ago in front of his congregation of how he had been committing adultery for years with his then secretary even as a top Pastor, with other rumours talking about multiple abortions she had for him makes it all the more bewildering. If he could commit such wickedness even as a minister of God, why then is he surprised about a lecturer who was definitely not saved? May God have mercy.

shocked

Same Wale Oke?
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by CodeTemplar: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2021
MoneyTrees:
Your God kills people when you're provoked
So as a man of God, aren't you provoked about the menace caused by herdsmen & Boko Haram
Can't you provoke so your God wipes em all
Mediocrity grin grin grin

Can two walk together without agreeing. God is angry with the wicked every day but there has to be agreement from victims before God strikes wraths upon the wicked.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Ola2plenty: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2021
bareal:
Please, stand on your feet and say that to Buhari too. The country is tearing apart in the face of the dullard.

Don't be selfish abeg

if you happen to be the president will you have steer the affairs of the nation better and having faith that no curse layed on you will work cos u have done your possible best.?
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by MoneyTrees(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Lol grin
Mediocre reasoning again
Why can't I be impressed for once
Your God needs agreement from his victims before he strikes? grin grin grin
Oh niggar, with this mentality I'll never be impressed
You need to rethink
Religion is a scam, even the pope feels so tired of the whole scam format cheesy

CodeTemplar:
Can two walk together without agreeing. God is angry with the wicked every day but there has to be agreement from victims before God strikes wraths upon the wicked.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by CodeTemplar: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Sheggy13:

God could have used him to win the soul of that lecturer by going to meet him in person as an influential Pastor and admonishing and preaching to him but he felt praying for him to die was the right thing do. To think this is coming from same man that tearily confessed years ago in front of his congregation of how he had been committing adultery for years with his then secretary even as a top Pastor, with other rumours talking about multiple abortions she had for him makes it all the more bewildering. If he could commit such wickedness even as a minister of God, why then is he surprised about a lecturer who was definitely not saved? May God have mercy.

Paul stood nearby and consented to the death of Stephen but still mended his ways via salvation. You seem to lack understanding about the dynamics of salvation. That's what true salvation can do. David fought on the side of God's people before and after his misdeed with the soldier's wife. It boils down to true salvation.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by enonche85(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I don't think the death of our enemies is what we should rejoice over as believers, however the issue of sex-for-grades is one which must be seriously looked into because it's really despicable.

May God help the victims of such animals in human skin who have no one to help them. Amen!

And what if that enemy wants you dead?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.