Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

This Inspirational Words Will Change Your Life Forever - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Inspirational Words Will Change Your Life Forever (185 Views)

Whoever Did This Has Changed My Life Forever (pic) / Some Inspirational Words For Today. / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Inspirational Words Will Change Your Life Forever by sharpguy10(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
If are the one that don't get result in life, if you are the one always loss breakthrough and if you are the one that want to always be winning, this post is for you. I title this post as THE POWER OF AN EXPECTED END.
The Bible says surely there is an end and the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off.
Result in life is always manifested. And this result can be for your winning or losing. Every result you see in your life is from you. The enemy has no power over the results you want until you give them permission through doubt and fear. The reason why most people don't get what they want after they pray is because of what they expect from it.
What you expect is what you get. The enemy know this truth, that is why whenever a breakthrough is coming, they always try to distract you or confuse you so that you will not be able to maintain your focus on the expectation of your desire.
So if you want to keep winning in life, you must learn to maintain your expectation in any issue of your life. In the Bible verse above, it shows us what God has desire for us in any situation. Surely there is an end, no matter what you are going through, God has given you an assurance that there is an end to it. And the expectation of you the righteous shall not be cut off. Because He has win for you already in the situation. So begin right now to revisit whatever you desire before and say to it, I am winning over you, my expectation is to have you and that is my choice. I am a Victor in Christ Jesus and I am dominating everywhere.
Stand in faith and put on the consciousness and faith of God in you and let go of worry and let the imagination of the end of your expectations fill your heart and soul and feel the manifestation of the desire fulfilled.
Re: This Inspirational Words Will Change Your Life Forever by sharpguy10(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2021
keep reading

(1) (Reply)

Free JAMB 2021 Lessons: Offer Valid For 24hours Only / March 3rd Visit Our Office For Your NYSC Registration In Lagos / 3 Secrets That Can Permanently Eliminate Exam Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.