Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Follow Men Who Have Obtained The Promise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Follow Men Who Have Obtained The Promise (168 Views)

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow Men Who Have Obtained The Promise by Obadiahgarba1: 1:55am On Feb 02, 2021
When you have a reference the process of transformation becomes easy and possible. Transformation becomes hard and impossible without a reference.
The greatest Rabbi said " follow me and I will make you ". It is only when you follow that you can be made, but the issue is WHO are you following?.
Who you follow will always determine what follows you. Who you listen to will always determine who listen to you.
In this month and in this year don't follow and don't listen to everybody.
Follow and listen to men who through faith and patience have obtained the promise.
Who you have access to will always determine your acceleration in life.

1 Like

Re: Follow Men Who Have Obtained The Promise by Kobojunkie: 3:50am On Feb 02, 2021
Obadiahgarba1:
When you have a reference the process of transformation becomes easy and possible. Transformation becomes hard and impossible without a reference.
The greatest Rabbi said " follow me and I will make you ". It is only when you follow that you can be made, but the issue is WHO are you following?.
Who you follow will always determine what follows you. Who you listen to will always determine who listen to you.
In this month and this year don't follow and don't listen to everybody.
Follow and listen to men who through faith and patience have obtained the promise.
Who you have access to will always determine your acceleration in life.
Jesus Christ told His followers that He is the ONLY teacher...none of them is to assume the place of teacher/rabbi/father over any of His own. undecided

Jesus Christ never instructed any of His sheep to follow after any man... He made it clear that no man is good... He alone is the good shepherd to all those who belong to Him. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Family Politics / A Door Has Been Opened': Pope Francis Appoints More Women To Vatican Posts / The Manner Of Ressurection Of Our Lord Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.