Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani (898 Views)

Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by MayorofLagos(m): 5:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by madmohamed(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2021
MayorofLagos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uHSzxYVTsk
sometimes I ask myself a question why Yoruba hate the Igbos and love Fulani. I don't see how someone will hate people who did not do anything to them and love people who kill them. But when you ask them they will say MNK insulted their elder. But that hate is there before MNK did you know 90 percent of Yoruba will vote a Fulani man against the Igbo if election whole today.

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by helinues: 7:01am On Feb 02, 2021
One person switching monikers to deceive himself.

Eish
Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by madmohamed(m): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2021
helinues:
One person switching monikers to deceive himself.

Eish
this Fulani mad man

5 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by TooMuchStuff: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2021
What a Hero of his own right there!!

Tinubu and Co who dragged the dragon from his coven in Daura in 2014 to come and unseat his own fellow Southerner and brother are still keeping sealed lips waiting for Buhari to make Tinubu President first before they can speak out.

God the Judge of ALL is watching and Waiting..!

YorubaMuslims de get head....??

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by Nkwobi042: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2021
madmohamed:
sometimes I ask myself a question why Yoruba hate the Igbos and love Fulani. I don't see how someone will hate people who did not do anything to them and love people who kill them. But when you ask them they will say MNK insulted their elder. But that hate is there before MNK did you know 90 percent of Yoruba will vote a Fulani man against the Igbo if election whole today.

Envy,nothing else.
One of the 7 deadly sins.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by Fahdiga1: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Yorubas should retaliate the death of this their illustrious son
Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by MayorofLagos(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
madmohamed:

We are not thinking about Igbo at moment. Are you missing us? I dont understand all these Igbo talk on a topic between Yoruba and Fulani.
Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by etrouble: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
The murderers' heads will be used for money rituals soon while their bodies will be scarified to the gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara.
Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by etrouble: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
madmohamed:

This hatred that your forefathers sowed inside you is the reason why you are sad, bitter, depressed and suicidal. But this is not the time to analyze your mental imbalance and psychiatric disorders. For now, let us unite even if it is temporarily and flush out blood sucking Hausa/Fulani vampires from Southern Nigeria and free our generations yet unborn from slavery. When we send the vampires back to the Sahara desert, then we will now look into how to cure your mental illness cause by hatred and bitterness for Yorubas.
Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by etrouble: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
What a Hero of his own right there!!

Tinubu and Co who dragged the dragon from his coven in Daura in 2014 to come and unseat his own fellow Southerner and brother are steal keeping sealed lips waiting for Buhari to make Tinubu President first before they can speak out.

God the Judge of ALL is watching and Waiting

Fellow Southerner brother that was stealing and looting. 6 years in government, no single completed project. Even the stealing, looting and sharing that the useless drunk was doing in large scale, he couldn't complete it. Your head needs examination.

As for the leader of the blood sucking herdsmen who occupies Aso Rock, his days are numbered in Aso Rock and his sins will catch up with him sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by etrouble: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
MayorofLagos:

We are not thinking about Igbo at moment. Are you missing us? I dont understand all these Igbo talk on a topic between Yoruba and Fulani.

They want to be unfortunate like those before them ni and they will definitely be when we are through with the blood sucking desert warriors. For now, we Southerners need to unite and flush out the blood suckers from the desert. When we are through with the evil desert warriors, we will come back and sort our case with the flat headed morons.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by capatainrambo: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
madmohamed:
shove your igbo tales up your asshole. Who cares about u lòts
Re: Tribute To Dr. Fatai Aborode. Murdered By Seriki Fulani by GallantDuke(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tribute to a great son of the Odua
All through my stay in the Yoruba land, I noticed that one of the major difference between my Igbo brothers and our Western counterparts is our bravery, the case of the Fulani herdsmen taking over lands in the East and chasing the villagers out of their farmlands can never happen in an Eastern village where they are youths.

(1) (Reply)

On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? / Lagos To Open Agege-pen Cinema Bridge Tomorrow (video) / Two Of Governor Obiano’s Commissioners Don't Go To Work Any Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.