Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Play-station 5 Digital Downloads Now Available - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play-station 5 Digital Downloads Now Available (464 Views)

Play Station 3 For Sale...SOLD / PS5: Release Date, Spec's, News And Rumors For Sony Play Station 5 / Play Station 5 for sale at a Very cheap rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play-station 5 Digital Downloads Now Available by Cornellious: 5:42am On Feb 02, 2021
Why waste much money on disk when you can get about 2 games with the same price of a single disk... for enquiry you can call or message me 07064191957

Re: Play-station 5 Digital Downloads Now Available by meobizy(f): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wow. The games are not so large. I'm impressed. I always assumed they'll hit 70 - 142 GB by now especially with 4K textures.

1 Like

Re: Play-station 5 Digital Downloads Now Available by BabylonCruise(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Cc Crafteck
Re: Play-station 5 Digital Downloads Now Available by crafteck(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
meobizy:
Wow. The games are not so large. I'm impressed. I always assumed they'll hit 70 - 142 GB by now especially with 4K textures.

The diff btw p4 and p5 isnt so large, the noise and advert made it seem crazy, laslas na little lighting effect and cosmetic resolution that not all eyes can detect, maybe when better games are released i will be impressed

3 Likes

Re: Play-station 5 Digital Downloads Now Available by crafteck(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
BabylonCruise:
Cc Crafteck

Make i no comment.. Lol.
Re: Play-station 5 Digital Downloads Now Available by fattprince(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
crafteck:

The diff btw p4 and p5 isnt so large, the noise and advert made it seem crazy, laslas na little lighting effect and cosmetic resolution that not all eyes can detect, maybe when better games are released i will be impressed
You right. I watched the PS 5 game on you tube. I wasn't that impressed. I was expecting more realism. But this their first game for the console so its understandable. Let us see subsequent ones. That's how it has always been

Please I'm talking only Fifa soccer game.
Re: Play-station 5 Digital Downloads Now Available by Boobysmith: 5:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Cornellious:
Why waste much money on disk when you can get about 2 games with the same price of a single disk... for enquiry you can call or message me 07064191957
Nice.
Re: Play-station 5 Digital Downloads Now Available by typicalgamer(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2021
fattprince:

You right. I watched the PS 5 game on you tube. I wasn't that impressed. I was expecting more realism. But this their first game for the console so its understandable. Let us see subsequent ones. That's how it has always been

Please I'm talking only Fifa soccer game.

Go back to YouTube set your picture quality to 2160 which is 4k

Then come back and give testimony.

No go view ps5 gameplay on 360p picture quality and claim na same thing with PS4.

They years apart

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans 14.0.2 Apk (town Hall 14) Download New Update / In Need Of Ps3 / New PS5 Games - Best PS5 Games Ever [detailed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.