Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? (1131 Views)

Shatima I Hope Is Not What I'm Thinking / If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You / Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? by capatainrambo: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2021
That banditory by foreigners will be tolerated in the south? Hell no.

They should keep it tightly there "in the north " as any attempt to spread it down here would be resisted . If push comes to shove all nontherners in the south will leave.

I'm not taking jabs at the omoluabis, but they stood and watched for too long as these marauders went on a killing spree in benue. The ibo people talked sha, but we need a united voice to make sure these people re pushed back.

I like the fact that private militias have been formed now in both regions to deal with this fulani menace. And I hope minority tribes in the south emulate this.

Thaks

5 Likes

Re: What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? by lastmessenger: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2021
The south love life and cannot just standby and let foreigners invade our region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? by capatainrambo: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2021
lastmessenger:
The south love life and cannot just standby and let foreigners invade our region.

Never.
Re: What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? by 143WaZoBia: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2021
They were thinking they own Nigeria. It’s not even north. It’s Fulani trying to drag the whole north. Only Abuja get like 9 tribes. People wey supppsed de claim one thing one thing but they are very peaceful. Hausas and every other over 300 tribes in the north are not killing people in the north or down south. Only Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? by tamdun: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2021
143WaZoBia:
They were thinking they own Nigeria. It’s not even north. It’s Fulani trying to drag the whole north. Only Abuja get like 9 tribes. People wey supppsed de claim one thing one thing but they are very peaceful. Hausas and every other over 300 tribes in the north are not killing people in the north or down south. Only Fulani.
The problem isn't the north but fulani, especially the bororo

1 Like

Re: What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? by Freestainworld(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2021
By the time this war they are looking for is over, they will be reduced to nothing.
Re: What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? by sweetonugbu: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2021
They are thinking like an overlords
Re: What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? by OKOATA(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2021
There are about 51 countries in Europe, Nigeria has I ve heard is about 1 quarter of Europe, why don't we just go the fuxk our separate ways is what I clamour on. It's not by force we should be equally yoked with the north, I am waiting for the day Ibo/Yoruba/ Middle belt can separate from this backward northerners, everything about the north represents backwardness to me. They are mediocres, primitive minds, evil and dark. I am waiting for the day we can be liberated from these foolish northerners where every streets and road will be tiled, 24 electricity, and a great security in the new Federation. One thing I know is that after buharis tenure these fulani guys will suffer and I hope they are alienated from the surface of the earth, I always see them as aliens, you see these cows walking on your street and shit will full eveeywhere on the street, Imagine the pollution, fulani belongs in the forest but sambisa forest, that's where these evil beasts belong.

1 Like

Re: What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? by Bonn01: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2021
OKOATA:
There are about 51 countries in Europe, Nigeria has I ve heard is bigger than Europe, why don't we just go the fuxk our separate ways is what I clamour on. It's not by force we should be equally yoked with the north, I am waiting for the day Ibo/Yoruba/ Middle belt can separate from this backward northerners, everything about the north represents backwardness to me. They are mediocres, primitive minds, evil and dark. I am waiting for the day we can be liberated from these foolish northerners where every streets and road will be tiled, 24 electricity, and a great security in the new Federation. One thing I know is that after buharis tenure these fulani guys will suffer and I hope they are alienated from the surface of the earth, I always see them as aliens, you see these cows walking on your street and shit will full eveeywhere on the street, Imagine the pollution, fulani belongs in the forest but sambisa forest, that's where these evil beasts belong.
Sir, Nigeria is not bigger than Europe. Russia which is an European country is the largest Country in the World.
Re: What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? by OKOATA(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Bonn01:
Sir, Nigeria is not bigger than Europe. Russia which is an European country is the largest Country in the World.
Thanks for that but my own is it would be best we go our separate ways.
Re: What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ? by Bonn01: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
OKOATA:
Thanks for that but my own is it would be best we go our separate ways.
Well said sir. We really need to go our separate ways. Everyone knows this Union called Nigeria cannot do any us any good. Our case has become the case of a marriage where there is domestic violence. Instead of walking out of the marriage, the affected partner continues to hope that things would get better even though it is obvious that things would only get worst

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Success Adegor : Family Of Viral Delta Pupil Cries For Help / Nigeria Heading For The Brink, Lai Mohammed Warns, Urges Restraint / Why Nnamdi Kanu Cant Betrayed Ipob/biafra(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.