Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? (1647 Views)

Investors’ Plight: How Farmkonnect, Bolgate Rice Mill Are Tying Down Investors’ / Farmkonnect Investment Enquiries? / How Reliable Is Usi-tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? by Millionjeff: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Dear sir/ma,
I came across this farm business in nairaland and the name of the is company is Farmkonnect.i have 1.5m to invest.
I want to know how reliable they are considering the payout to investors for example if you invest 1.5m u will be getting 350.000 thousand every 6 months for ten years.secondly if other investments tool one can invest on.
Many thanks for the usual productive contributions.
Re: How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? by Zanotty(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2021
Bro carry out a proper investigation.1.5m is a lot of money.all these investment platforms no dy get head.I heard chymall is paying sha

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? by Oyefoyinsade: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2021
To my best of knowledge Farmkonnect Nigeria has been paying their clients across all packages/projects. Even if there is going be delay in payment/payout they make sure they inform thier clients about it(transparency)

FarmKonnect is a reliable agribusiness company. You should try them out....
Re: How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? by Susanmow: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Farm Konnect hasnt paid us since last year, we have been pleading and pleading to refund our capital, both offices at Ibadan have been locked since last year. Please dont invest your money , the CEO Mr Azeez Oluwole isn't doing anything about it. Be very careful. Ask people who have invested and hear them speak, go and visit their offices to confirm what I am saying
Re: How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? by Susanmow: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
@oyefoyinsade why are your offices locked? When last did you pay your subscribers? You have cause lots of havocs in people's home, huge amount of money stuck in Farmkonnect, your CEO isnt doing anything about it, holding on to people's hard earned money, we have families, we have dependants, it's not fair? Stop misleading the public, return our capitals we dnt even want the ROIs again? What happened to all your farms all of a sudden? Please pay our money, you dnt know what families are facing? Open your offices!!! Answer our calls!!! If indeed you are real!!!
Re: How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? by mariamsammie: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
We need to band together to get our money back from Azeez Oluwole. He has been owing me for months now and we are not talking small money. How do we work together to retrieve our money? Gbenga of Titan Farms too has been dealing with me. Please let's connect. Thanks

Susanmow:
@oyefoyinsade why are your offices locked? When last did you pay your subscribers? You have cause lots of havocs in people's home, huge amount of money stuck in Farmkonnect, your CEO isnt doing anything about it, holding on to people's hard earned money, we have families, we have dependants, it's not fair? Stop misleading the public, return our capitals we dnt even want the ROIs again? What happened to all your farms all of a sudden? Please pay our money, you dnt know what families are facing? Open your offices!!! Answer our calls!!! If indeed you are real!!!
Re: How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? by mariamsammie: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
They started well but have now joined the list of defaulters. I hope you didn't fall for their scam?

Millionjeff:
Dear sir/ma,
I came across this farm business in nairaland and the name of the is company is Farmkonnect.i have 1.5m to invest.
I want to know how reliable they are considering the payout to investors for example if you invest 1.5m u will be getting 350.000 thousand every 6 months for ten years.secondly if other investments tool one can invest on.
Many thanks for the usual productive contributions.
Re: How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? by okfaniran: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
FarmKonnect hum? It's another scam! The CEO Oluwole Azeez, has gone into hiding. He can't be reached on any of the communication channels. He has also shut down the website (www.farmKonnectng.com) and the app he used to collect people's hard-earned money. The mediator he claimed to have appointed, one A & A Attorney, Rehoboth Chambers, has stopped picking calls and is no longer responding to emails.
Re: How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? by olusolaoluwatob: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Evening, pls has anyone got information concerning farmkonnect refund of capital.

(1) (Reply)

Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed / How To Earn Cool Cash Online With Sure Grant / Earn Free Satoshi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.