Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

16yr Old Girl Commit Suicide After She Was Accused Of Stealing Her Mom Underwear - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16yr Old Girl Commit Suicide After She Was Accused Of Stealing Her Mom Underwear (424 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16yr Old Girl Commit Suicide After She Was Accused Of Stealing Her Mom Underwear by elizabeth24: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2021
It was reported that a 16-year-old girl who is Identified as Agness Katenga and also a student of Lunga Day secondary school In Mwinilunga district of Northwestern Province, Zambia committed suicide after she was being accused of stealing three new underwear that belonged to her mother.

It was stated that Agness was said to have sneaked out of the house around 8pm on saturday, January 30 after she was beaten by her mother Lucy Kayombo after she was accused of stealing and she was found as she hanged herself on a mango tree.

A statement issued by the Police in Northwestern Province, said Agness was angered by the accusation. Police added that they visited the scene and suspected no foul play.

While she was speaking to a local media in Mwinilunga on Monday afternoon, a family source claimed that the pants were later discovered in the mother's suitcase.

According to the source, the deceased's mother bought the underwear last week Wednesday, put them in a suitcase then forgot because she was busy.

"When she wanted to wear one of them, she searched in four other bags except the other old suitcase and found nothing. So she decided to call her daughter, whom she then accused of having stolen her new underwears. When she denied, the mother beat her up. The girl got annoyed and later hanged herself in a mango tree at night." the family source said.

READ MORE ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/02/16-year-old-Zambian-girl-commits-suicide-after-she-was-accused-of-stealing-her-mom-underwear.html

Re: 16yr Old Girl Commit Suicide After She Was Accused Of Stealing Her Mom Underwear by YoonSung81: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2021
Chai! it's beyond that
Re: 16yr Old Girl Commit Suicide After She Was Accused Of Stealing Her Mom Underwear by Fahdiga1: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Not the reason. they haven't said the truth
Re: 16yr Old Girl Commit Suicide After She Was Accused Of Stealing Her Mom Underwear by majamajic(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Na she really born the girl ?

Cos I don't understand
Re: 16yr Old Girl Commit Suicide After She Was Accused Of Stealing Her Mom Underwear by kufman123: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2021
cool cool
Re: 16yr Old Girl Commit Suicide After She Was Accused Of Stealing Her Mom Underwear by Jesse6(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2021
it can't be
Re: 16yr Old Girl Commit Suicide After She Was Accused Of Stealing Her Mom Underwear by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2021
There's more to this story.

(1) (Reply)

Video: A 12-year-old Serial Killer Who Also Robs People, Makes Shocking Confessi / I'm A Cultist - Schoolgirl Caught With Gun In C'River Confesses / Lagos Traffic Offender Knock A Man Off The Bridge, Lands In A Canal(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.