Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 (7904 Views)

Supreme Court Shifts Judgement On Naira Swap To 10am / Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by Biggers82(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
consequently he applied for the matter to be adjourned indefinitely.
That EFCC man don collect money put for back pocket come go Court dey talk anyhow
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by SavageResponse(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
When will these people stop this charade?
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by Halexgos3(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Where can I urinate

By Alexander
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by frog12: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
more TIME grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
If he becomes president, he will develop Nigeria the way he developed abia grin

1 Like

Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by busomma: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
I wonder for what reason could the case be postponed for another 4 months. A case that began over 12 yrs ago. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by Chuksgeo: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Apply the augean rule in Nigeria
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by samwillyco1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
I thought his sins are forgiven
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by Handsomecole(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
stanleyravos:
Why is TVC, the only one reporting?
..and the nation newspapers too and because they are both owned by Tinubu the untouchable Bullion van criminal.
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by Tundex911: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
This SAM or rather Judges sef

Mr. Magu matter nko?
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by telleyway: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by Bimpe29: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Buhari rode on his acclaimed integrity to Power. Integrity my foot.
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by Bimpe29: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Buhari rode on his acclaimed integrity to Power.

Integrity my foot.
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by sapientia(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Why all this delay?
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by SolarEdge: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ok

WE CAN HELP ENJOY MINIMUM 16HOURS POWER SUPPLY DAILY VIA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM....SEND A DM VIA THE LINK
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by emperor863(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
neoclassical:
Tinubu and co are fighting hard to frustrate his Presidential ambition. Moving the case to Lagos will be easier for them to carry out their sinister motive. All hail 2023

You speak what you know not. That's the problem with anti Tinubu elements. If you have deep political understanding, you'd know that Kalu and Tinubu are in the same political camp. Forget what you see or read on Nairaland.
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by EmekaA125(m): 4:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Racoon:
You love our brother criminal?
U hate ur burdillion slavemaster that was spotted directing bullion van to his Ikoyi residence abi?
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by EmekaA125(m): 4:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Guzel:
They have started again. They should do fast and convict him
Go and convict him na.
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by EmekaA125(m): 4:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Deserea:
Story for the gods.
This is exactly why I will never condemn OUK. Different judgement for same allegation all because of 2023. Hypocrites
will soon hide their faces in shame.
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by EmekaA125(m): 4:24am On Feb 03, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Jail him...

Ndigbo will not accept a criminal to take it's turn as Nigerian President..
Continue dreaming of fruitless and mirage Presidency. Tinubu is also jostling for same position, I guess he's better than OUK shey? Ezi
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by EmekaA125(m): 4:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Dead on arrival. Tinubu onye ori(thief) hasn't been convicted nor tried because he has assumed political slavemaster of the Yorubas but want me to believe that OUK deserves to be jailed. Same Tinubu has drained Lagos treasury through his puppet Sanwo-Olu. Nonsensical nonsense. That June would come and go and nothing will still happen.
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by sukar886: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2021
naija my country,taking picture kwa
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

Continue dreaming of fruitless and mirage Presidency. Tinubu is also jostling for same position, I guess he's better than OUK shey? Ezi
Ezibida..
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by EmekaA125(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Ezibida..
Anu ofia. Kitikpa rachapu gi anya ebe afu. Ewu
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by Harrynight(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
Am beginning to suspect the sudden romance between Orji Uzo Kalu and some political bigwig!

recall that Senator Orji Uzor Kalu still have some questions to answer concerning multi-Billion Naira money laundry allegedly levelled against him, a serious case with EFCC in Court pending his re-arraignment that has been shifted to June 2021, hence nigga using this opportunity to meet some top political bigwig to get some kind of support from them to scale through from EFCC net!

Only the smart and Intelligent will understand this
Re: Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 by Globad(f): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator / Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School / House Of Reps Okays Islamic (non-interest) Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.