Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? (858 Views)

NIRSAL Trains 780 Farmers, Others On Enhanced Agric, Agribusiness Operations / Alleged N150bn Fraud Rocks NIRSAL / 7 Things You Need To Know About NIRSAL’s Groundbreaking Transportation System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by kingsmerit: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2021
In the year 2018,NIRSAL came to our community in Edem,Nsukka Local Government of Enugu State and encouraged our people to enroll in CBN Anchor Borrower program where we were to understand that we were going into cassava cultivation.
we enrolled and subsequently in 2019,we received a loan of about 225k per person from CBN through the bank accounts created for us by Keystone bank.we are more than 150 persons that received this loan.
we were then separated into groups and shown portion where we can start the clearing of the land for the project.it took us more than 2months to clear the areas.
During the clearing,we were receiving debit alert from those accounts without anything done on the site.it started with debit of 11k followed by another debit of 192k.
To cut the long story short, fast forward to 2021,nothing was done in those farms and our monies were debited remaining 22k now and even the 22k in under restrictions at the order of NIRSAL.
I have written to NIRSAL through the only means I know(Facebook) but they are not replying me.
could it be that NIRSAL in collaboration with keystone bank has scammed my community or should we still have hope after 2years of receiving loan from CBN?

Pls help push to front page
Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by RemiDogCare(f): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2021
Na wa o.

192k alert. Please do justice to this by explaining better.
Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by kingsmerit: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2021
this is the evidence yet no work was done on the farm.

Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by Noble1010: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
FG nah the number 1 yahoo, if u know u know
Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by Mide3367: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by bizzibodi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
I dnt understand how can 150 unlike minds work with #225k @ #1,500each...it is either d money was diverted back to nirsal officials pockets.
Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by sweetonugbu: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
bizzibodi:
I dnt understand how can 150 unlike minds work with #225k @ #1,500each...it is either d money was diverted back to normal officials pockets.
225k each person to farm a hecter, @op its their modus operandi,cbn is the highest scammers in naija

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by cattlefarming01: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Do You Want To Become A Millionaire In The Agricultural Sector ?

The future millionaires and billionaires of Africa will not be coming from oil and gas sector, they will be coming from agricultural sector - Akinwumi Adesina President, (Africa Development Bank)

Here is one in a life time opportunity to make millions of Naira by becoming a Zenith Energy Enzyme agro input distributor.

Only one distributor to be appointed per state and only one dealer per local Govt.

For more than 10 years, our range of organic agricultural inputs have helped many farmers to achieve bumper harvest in their farms across Africa. Our livestock organic inputs have also contributed to the improvement of livestock production and increase in farmers profit.

For more inquiries kindly contact us on 08033492090 ( WhatsApp or Call)

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by billyG(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Is it not d same agency that will give you agric loan to buy agric equipment then restrict you to buy from a supplier who will sell substandard equipment to you at exorbitant prices while part of d kickback goes back to the corrupt officials leaving you to pay for d loan given.
Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by letsfarmnigeria: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2021
kingsmerit:
In the year 2018,NIRSAL came to our community in Edem,Nsukka Local Government of Enugu State and encouraged our people to enroll in CBN Anchor Borrower program where we were to understand that we were going into cassava cultivation.
we enrolled and subsequently in 2019,we received a loan of about 225k per person from CBN through the bank accounts created for us by Keystone bank.we are more than 150 persons that received this loan.
we were then separated into groups and shown portion where we can start the clearing of the land for the project.it took us more than 2months to clear the areas.
During the clearing,we were receiving debit alert from those accounts without anything done on the site.it started with debit of 11k followed by another debit of 192k.
To cut the long story short, fast forward to 2021,nothing was done in those farms and our monies were debited remaining 22k now and even the 22k in under restrictions at the order of NIRSAL.
I have written to NIRSAL through the only means I know(Facebook) but they are not replying me.
could it be that NIRSAL in collaboration with keystone bank has scammed my community or should we still have hope after 2years of receiving loan from CBN?

So that you will not be made to pay debt of money u never used , go to your bank print out the account statement under review do a photocopy attach it to a letter detailing what transpired and send it to CBN office Enugu.
Go to CBN website copy the official compliant address through email forward the complaint and the photocopy of your bank statement to them .
Then go to twitter tag cbn Nigeria and log same complain each of this steps taken making sure to take the screen shots and save for tomorrow sake
Cos they may come for repayment of their loan but once you have done all this then your ok

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by me69: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2021
kingsmerit:

write to EFCC immediately
Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by kingsmerit: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2021
letsfarmnigeria:

So that you will not be made to pay debt of money u never used , go to your bank print out the account statement under review do a photocopy attach it to a letter detailing what transpired and send it to CBN office Enugu.
Go to CBN website copy the official compliant address through email forward the complaint and the photocopy of your bank statement to them .
Then go to twitter tag cbn Nigeria and log same complain each of this steps taken making sure to take the screen shots and save for tomorrow sake
Cos they may come for repayment of their loan but once you have done all this then your ok
thanks brother. I will do just that
Re: Is It Possible That NIRSAL Could Scam? by kingsmerit: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2021
bizzibodi:
I dnt understand how can 150 unlike minds work with #225k @ #1,500each...it is either d money was diverted back to nirsal officials pockets.
each person got 225k alert but cannot access the loan and they have debited about 190 k from each account

(1) (Reply)

Fertilizer And Chemicals / Need Contact Details Of Poultry Farms / The Business Of Poultry Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.