Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - (1719 Views)

Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos (2) (3) (4)

Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by NaijaCover(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Update From . COM

Waist Beads is a Traditional African fashion accessory that is usually made of small beads on a string and worn around the waist or hips.

Waist Beads usually come in different colours, shapes and sizes and some of them also contain charms and crystals.

In Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, and other west African countries, waist Beads are symbols of fertility, sensuality, Femininity and spiritual well- being.

Wearing Waist Beads is a fashionable accessory as it was in the past. the difference is that nowadays it has been incorporated to different styles and modes fashion that even ladies who do not know about the traditional aspect of wearing them are doing so, all in the name of fashion.

Different colours of Waist Beads and Their significance

* Brown_ Earth and Stability

* White_ Light, truth and purity

* Gold_ Good health, Power and wealth

* Yellow_ Joy, Energy and happiness

* Black_ Power and protection

* Blue_ Loyalty and Truth

* Green_ Fertility, Abundance, Nature and prosperity

* Red_ Confidence and Vitality

* Turquoise_ Communication and self_awareness

* Purple_ Royalty, Spirituality and wisdom

* Orange_ Courage, self_confidence and vitality

* Pink_ Care, Beauty, kindness and love

Do not let influencers to deceive you into thinking that only slim women can wear waist Beads because African Waist Beads are worn beautifully by women of all shapes, ages, and sizes.

Do you know that Waist Beads can be used to shape the waist like many Ghanaians women do.

Waist Beads Can be worn on babies during naming ceremony to accentuate their waistlines and hips as they grow.

Waist Beads Can be used as a weight measure; when gaining weight, the belt of the beads climb up and when you lose weight, it falls elegantly on the hips.

Waist Beads Can help you to become more aware of your stomach and posture. The beads fit quite differently depending on how one is sitting. they can serve as a reminder to sit up straight, engage your stomach muscles, relax your back and breath properly.

Waist Beads Can be used as a body/Hips shaper. it is said that Waist Beads Can shape your body and keep the waist small and hips accentuated. it was and still used as a measurement tool. The Beads do not stretch and so, if when the waist Beads are tight, is a sign that you have gain some weight and vice versa.

Waist Beads Can be used as waist trainers because beads on Waist acts as a good substitute to the waist trainer. They help women who are not comfortable with large waists to control the growth of their Different waists.

Waist Beads can be use for Weight Loss: Are you tired of wearing Waist trainers? If yes, buy a waist Beads and see how the will help you to shrink your waist and also help you to watch your weight.

Whenever you added some weight, the beads will be climbing and resting on your stomach but once it sits on your hips, it means that you didn' t add any weight.

In Conclusion, Waist Beads have come to stay. Though some people wear waist Beads against evil eyes and negative energy (Most waist Beads contain chakras and crystals are used for this) While others wear it as a fashion accessory.

Everyone can wear waist Beads, both celebrities and Non_Celebrities.

As a Guy, Do You Love Ladies That Wear Waist Bead Or As a Lady, Do You Use To Wear Waist Bead?

Drop Your Comment Below.

Source: BLOG

Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by Kriss216: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2021
I don't care or want to know the reason, but, I can sell my family lands for a slim lady with a well rounded bum bum adorned with a fitted waist beads. I can also rob a bank if she's blessed with succulent breasts and fresh thighs.

Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by Bola146(f): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2021
lipsrsealed I don't know why I hate that thing lipsrsealed. I can't put it on, never!

Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by Kriss216: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed I don't know why I hate that thing lipsrsealed. I can't put it on, never!
That one concern you.

Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by NaijaCover(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2021
Bola146:

Are you a lady or a guy?
Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by Bola146(f): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2021
post=98664520:

Are you a lady or a guy?
Google will definitely give you a good answer
Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by NaijaCover(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2021
Bola146:

Google will definitely give you a good answer

might bless you through nairaland
Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by OGWILLS123: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
I don't care or want to know the reason, but, I can sell my family lands for a slim lady with a well rounded bum bum adorned with a fitted waist beads. I can also rob a bank if she's blessed with succulent breasts and fresh thighs.
@Simpdetector lipsrsealed ...food is ready sad
Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2021
This is one of the things that make me want to puke in life

If only people who put this on know they look like a dog wearing skirt, they'd cease from using it
Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by HopeVictor(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
If you dey wear waist bead and you dey cover am it's useless na..na to just comot cloth dey Waka..
Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by Queenlovely(f): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
it's too local
Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by meobizy(f): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Here we go for the millionth time.
Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by Flexherbal(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
All is well.
Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by aje55393: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
If you dey wear waist bead and you dey cover am it's useless na..na to just comot cloth dey Waka..
Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by lilybonny(f): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
They look so beautiful...Not into them tho
Re: Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - by Bola146(f): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
post=98664650:

might bless you through nairaland
I'm waiting

Your Opinion On The Jewelry I Make / How Can You Rock And Victory Roll To A Retro-glam Wigs Hairstyles / Different Ways To Style Your Braids

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71