Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Video: Police Summon Ogun Hotelier Over CCTV Cameras Uncovered In Rooms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Police Summon Ogun Hotelier Over CCTV Cameras Uncovered In Rooms (549 Views)

Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Offa Robbery: Bank Sacks Employees Over CCTV Footage Leakage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Police Summon Ogun Hotelier Over CCTV Cameras Uncovered In Rooms by blog4all(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Police summon Ogun hotelier over CCTV cameras uncovered in rooms

The Ogun State Police Command said it had commenced investigation into the alleged invasion of privacy of guests at the Pavillion Hotel, Ayepe, in the Odogbolu area of the state.

The development followed public outcry against the hotel after an online video showed guests lamenting the discovery of closed circuit television cameras in their rooms.

In the trending video, a guest was seen removing a camera that was planted in an air conditioner in one of the rooms.

The guest said, “This is a room in the hotel we are sleeping in Ayepe; we just found out that there is a camera installed in every room. These are the four we removed from other rooms; this is the fifth room and we just found out that there is a camera inside.

“The cameras have recorded my brother’s and mother’s unclothedness. Imagine, you are putting cameras in our rooms, infringing on people’s privacy, seeing people’s unclothedness.”
Nigerians, while condemning the action of the hotel management, called on the police to probe the allegation.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said, “The owner of the hotel stays in Lagos and the Divisional Police Officer in Odogbolu has invited him. We are expecting him to come and state his reasons for doing so.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv_mpr_7Ckk

Meanwhile, Femi Branch has calls out hotel with hidden cameras in bedrooms

The actor pointed out that people expect privacy in hotels and as a reault, they count money in their hotel rooms and make calls revealing some sensitive information, not knowing they are being filmed.

He called on the Nigerian police to investigate the hotel, adding that if anyone has been robbed after leaving the premises, the hotel should be held responsible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1mjvyvCrk
Re: Video: Police Summon Ogun Hotelier Over CCTV Cameras Uncovered In Rooms by triple996(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
9ja
My question is that do you think there are no cameras in European countries
Am sorry to say, bt with the high rate of ritual killings concentrated in a single region, I think there is nothing wrong with what the management did. Nobody wants to come and start hearing sorry tales of how unkwon idiot murdered people in you hotel and you suffering in hands of police(most useless worldwide).

1 Like

Re: Video: Police Summon Ogun Hotelier Over CCTV Cameras Uncovered In Rooms by YoonSung81: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good
Re: Video: Police Summon Ogun Hotelier Over CCTV Cameras Uncovered In Rooms by limeta(f): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=triple996 post=98665632]9ja
Am sorry to say, bt with the high rate of ritual killings concentrated in a single region, I think there is nothing wrong with what the management did. Nobody wants to come and start hearing sorry tales of how unkwon idiot murdered people in you hotel and you suffering in hands of police(most useless

I cant believe you said this
You just come here to say you are nobody
Just think for once your mother and father in that hotel room going about making another you

1 Like

Re: Video: Police Summon Ogun Hotelier Over CCTV Cameras Uncovered In Rooms by Mayng01(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
This man has just pulled down his own business
Re: Video: Police Summon Ogun Hotelier Over CCTV Cameras Uncovered In Rooms by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
triple996:
9ja
Am sorry to say, bt with the high rate of ritual killings concentrated in a single region, I think there is nothing wrong with what the management did. Nobody wants to come and start hearing sorry tales of how unkwon idiot murdered people in you hotel and you suffering in hands of police(most useless worldwide).

O gooo gan o, O go gidi o fi enu oora

(1) (Reply)

"Airforce Killed Ground Soldiers Thinking They Were Boko Haram" - Soldiers Claim / Travel Agent Nabbed For 4.2million Naira Visa Scam / If You Agree With This Judgement, Then You Are A Person Of Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.