Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

This New Business Of Mine: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This New Business Of Mine: (590 Views)

Now You Can Make Money With My New Business Windows Application / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / A New Business Idea With Picture Of Getting Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This New Business Of Mine: by brettmike: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hello All, i'm looking to start a cyber-cafe/restaurant in port-harcourt.

Apparently, port harcourt has a lot of rains during rainy season, hence a C band v-sat service is preferred but not a must. The cyber-cafe section shall be a 30 PC network with hopefully very fast up/down link (dedicated) bandwidth platform.

Questions:

1. The most reliable v-sat company servicing port harcourt for this purpose?

2. Suggestions for bandwidth up/down speed re: 30 PCs, to ensure quick access to uploads and downloads all the time? I'm thinking 256/1024 but i'm open to more suggestions in order to scale down my budget.

3. What is the cheapest and most reliable route to go about this new venture in ph? I'm not interested in fiber optics. Let's focus on KU vs C band in ph,

The restaurant would have a bar, so i expect the 30Pcs to be fully utilized at some point. Quotations from credible companies are also welcomed here, please feel free to be proactive in your suggestions, case in point ; naija 'not all that glitters is gold' factor. I understand some companies are giving away free c band equipment, is that a ploy to hook up unsuspecting noobs into signing a contract that may not live up to expectation? Answers please, i'm sure some of you on here own cyber-cafes and are conversant with new developments in this business. Your insight is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

3rd Largest Gas Industrial Plant In Nigeria For Sale / Starting An Interior Design And Events Mgt Business / Turn Your Email Address To Money!new And Fresh.check It Out.free Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.