Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

How I Got The Captain Armband Versus Watford - Mctominay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Got The Captain Armband Versus Watford - Mctominay (165 Views)

Ronaldo, Maguire Clash Over Man Utd Captain’s Armband / The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child / Akwa United captain Used Handkerchief As Captain Armband (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got The Captain Armband Versus Watford - Mctominay by OfficialDlh(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay has revealed how he got the chance to captain the club in the FA Cup clash versus Watford.

McTominay pulled a wonderful performance in the game and also got the goal that booked United a spot in the next round on one of the biggest nights of his career so far.

Asked on United Review how the armband was handed to him for the game, McTominay revealed what United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer did before the game.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/02/how-i-got-captain-armband-versus.html

(1) (Reply)

The Blues Will Visit Spurs Today / Goaloong. Net / If You Are An Enyimba Fan Like Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.