Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety (218 Views)

Hoodlums Lay Siege To Lagos Court, Judges, Litigants, Others Run For Safety / Osinbajo Mobbed As He Continues Engagements In Kogi After Copter Crash / #prayfornigeria: Nigerians Recount Probably The Worst Week In Her History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by TheRareGem1(f): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nigerians have taken to social media to commemorate the second anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's helicopter crash in Kogi state, an incident that occured while on a campaign trail ahead of the country's General Elections in February, 2019.

The Vice President had in June 2018 survived a similar crash when his helicopter suddenly began emitting smoke and was forced to make an emergency landing in Abuja not long after takeoff.

Eyewitness pictures from the Kabba scene shortly after the incident showed the helicopter on its side, while amateur videos later surfaced of the private company-owned chopper making the terrifying dive.

The wife of the Vice President, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo earlier today took to her instagram page “I remember. I thank You and praise You My Lord, my God, my Saviour!" with hashtags #HeartOfThanksgiving #GodOfMiracles #ThankYouJesus (@dolapoosinbajo).

Twitter user @JayTise tweeted “Glory to God in the highest! Exactly 2 years ago, VP Osinbajo's helicopter crash landed and NO-ONE was hurt. It can only be God” with a photo attachment from the scene.

In a similar manner, @EkitiKetekan1 tweeted "ENI OLORUN O PA (He whom God hasn't killed) 2years exactly My own VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo came out gallantly and victorious in the Kogi's Helicopter crash.

One @LocalGirlIsFine said “The angel of the Lord encamps round about them that fear him. - Psalm 34:7: Exactly 2 years VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo escaped an Helicopter crash in Kogi state. WETIN GOD NO FIT DO NO DEY”.

@Ibmojotu99 tweeted “VP Osinbajo survived this crash two years ago and it reminded me of the Christian name "Emmanuel" if God be for us who then can be against us?...long may you live Sir for the job of rebuilding this country is yet undone”.

A @ekpesfrancis wrote on twitter “NA GOD DO AM NO BE MAN Today marks the two years anniversary of our VP Osinbajo coming out victorious in the Kogi copter crash. Osinbajo leadership is DIVINE - Sultan of Sokoto”
Another twitter handle, @medoosa_ borrowed a verse from the Scriptures to support her caption “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but God delivers him from them all”- Psalm 34:19 2yrs ago today, @ProfOsinbajo’s helicopter crashed in Kogi but he walked out unhurt ."

I t was all about appreciating God for sparing the life of Prof. Osinbajo and his co-travelers.

Re: Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by TheRareGem1(f): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
May God almighty Continue to protect the VP, bless his life, grant him good health and long life to serve the nation Even More.
Re: Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by YoonSung81: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thank God for safety
Re: Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by Thunder1010: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thank God for the safety..
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, olowo ori oko Dolapo,
OJABO-KO-FO.
God get his back.
Re: Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by OgundeleTeju: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thank God for saving the life of our star boy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by BigSarah(f): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sigh
Re: Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by Jollylolly(f): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
May God continue to protect both the President, VP, our households and Nigeria at large

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by Kriss216: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nigerians have taken to social media to commemorate the second anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's helicopter crash in Kogi state

Okay.

Happy second anniversary of Vice president Yemi Osinbajo's helicopter crash.
Re: Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by Joylove2324(f): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
God will continue to protect our VP
Re: Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by Zeesugar(f): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thank God for the gift of life. May God continually protect Him
Re: Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by okefranci: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Glory be to God for keeping osinbajo and his wife till today
Re: Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety by Jollylolly(f): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:

Okay.

Happy second anniversary of Vice president Yemi Osinbajo's helicopter crash.

You just like spewing trash thinking you are making sense, but sadly, you are not at all.

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Govt To Give Secondary Schools Facelift / Breaking: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Other Ex-service Chiefs For Ambassadorial Po / Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Grateful For The Eventual Support From USA As WTO DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.