Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana (1637 Views)

Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana by Shaolin0147(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

I dare you to tell me your region.
Its not doing better than SW
Bushman, I'm from SE, remove Lagos ur region is unproductive wasteland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana by Greenback: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

I dare you to tell me your region.
Its not doing better than SW

I.M.

grin
Re: Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana by plaindealer: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
SW don't contribute shit to FG, stop this rubbish propaganda already

How three regions account for 71 percent of Nigerian economy

https://businessday.ng/business-economy/article/how-three-regions-account-for-71-percent-of-nigerian-economy/

See ignorance.

SW Nigeria without Lagos is the 3rd largest contributor after SS.

SE is at the bottom with war ravaged NE.

Get some education.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana by Sammy07: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
plaindealer:

See ignorance.

Get some education.

I told him without anambra in Sad East.
Its a mini Syria

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana by Shaolin0147(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
plaindealer:

See ignorance.

Get some education.
Mumu, bingo oil account for about 70 percent of government revenue and 95 percent of foreign exchange,go and check budgIT, states that can survive without federal allocation, ur region are lagging behind in southern Nigeria, go and check total debt stock both foreign and local,ur region are leading

Your propaganda and fake stat doesn't sell again
Re: Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana by Ritchiee: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Your region is not doing better than SW

Ogun state only beats Igboland not to talk of Ibadan.
Watch as they begin to rant on the old parts now forgetting that SW is very much spacious than Igboland.As tiny and undeveloped as their place is, they still have a lot of slums.Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana by seunmsg(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Greenback:

See?! grin

Somebody from ur masters called you b.ngo but instead,you respond with ebonyi anambra,chai!!!!!

grin grin grin

Bingo is not an insult. It’s an exclamation of satisfaction or agreement. You need to update your knowledge of English language.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana by plaindealer: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Mumu, bingo oil account for about 70 percent of government revenue and 95 percent of foreign exchange,go and check budgIT, states that can survive without federal allocation, ur region are lagging behind in southern Nigeria, go and check total debt stock both foreign and local,ur region are leading

Your propaganda and fake stat doesn't sell again

The non-oil sector was reported to have contributed 90.50% to the nation’s GDP in the first quarter of 2020

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-non-oil-sector-weakens-as-gdp-expands-by-1-87-in-q1-2020

Na illiteracy dey worry you..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana by johnmartus(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Which Anambra are you. Talking. Work on how onitcha will not turn to graveyard in 2050 like it projected before talking of special status.
PaChukwudi44:

Anambra also needs special status,let's work together to achieve both of them
Re: Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana by Shaolin0147(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
plaindealer:

Na illiteracy dey worry you..

Mumu, how do you think that unstable region that can't even survive on their own,a region that record low IGR, a region that it's debt stock is alarming can be contributing 90 percent of federal allocation

Re: Lagos Government Wails For Restructuring As Investors Flock To Ghana by Greenback: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
seunmsg:

Bingo is not an insult. It’s an exclamation of satisfaction or agreement. You need to update your knowledge of English language.

Bingo...thats what um saying. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live In Edo As Uromi Women Block Major Road Demanding Fulani Must Go / Herdsmen And Bandit Suddenly Gone Quiet In The South / Only Kanu Is Trying To Solve Nig Problems: Others Are Supporting Killer Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.