Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies (1007 Views)

Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies / President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by bn365: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
If the US embassy in Lagos flies the gay flag, with a "gay envoy"...they will promote the lifestyle whether it's against the constitution or not. If no pushbacks, transgender rights too.
Low information voters think support for Democrats equal economic empowerment.
No, it means abortion, an alternative lifestyle forced down your throats.

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by Righteousness2(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kaka kaka!
I saw this Coming!!

These are the days of Lot!
The Sodomites are in Charge of Government now!

My ALMIGHTY FATHER will have to call back Sodom and Gomorrah and Apologize to them if HE does Destroy this Generation of evil

GOD ALMIGHTY is a GOD of Justice!
GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!
Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by helinues: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by Inkling(f): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Not bad
Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by bn365: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Kaka kaka!
I saw this Coming!!

Russia is one country that pushes back against lgbt promotion, with this move, the US wants to undermine countries like Russia while calling Russia evil through their media allies for refusing to accept such in their society
Democrats and their supporters[shakes head]

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by Queenlovely(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
that madness should not crossover oh
Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by Kriss216: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lol

You people should enjoy your Biden.

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by Whiteangel1234: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Where are those people mocking igbos ? We see it coming from Joe Biden but our South West Brothers careless about justice rather its all about being on the winning train and supporting anybody that look capable of winning

The Igbo man care about Justice

2 Likes

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Over 40 E.O in a week (this is one of ‘em) but but but trump is the dictator, orange man bad, how media has successfully brainwashed humans

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by Righteousness2(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
bn365:

Russia is one country that pushes back against lgbt promotion, with this move, the US wants to undermine countries like Russia while calling Russia evil through their media allies for refusing to accept such in their society
Democrats and their supporters[shakes head]

It's not about undermining Russia or whoever!
It is about Full blown Rebellion against GOD and HIS Word.
These are the days of Lot.

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by odun51587: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by salford1: 4:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Your post is mischievous. Also complete the news that the flags are only to be flown on pride month.

But but also remember that Trump is pro gay too.....
That is Richard Grenfell being sworn in by Pence while Richard's husband holds the Bible.

Less than one month into the administration of Biden trumptards are already wailing this much. You never see anything. After Biden, Kamala would take over. Sorry for digressing a bit grin

3 Likes

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by bn365: 5:38am On Feb 03, 2021
salford1:
Your post is mischievous. Also complete the news that the flags are only to be flown on pride month.

But but also remember that Trump is pro gay too.....
That is Richard Grenfell being sworn in by Pence while Richard's husband holds the Bible.

Less than one month into the administration of Biden trumptards are already wailing this much. You never see anything. After Biden, Kamala would take over. Sorry for digressing a bit grin

You wouldn't know what winning looks like if it's staring down on you.
You're tribalistic and when you think your tribe is winning, it gives you a temporary reprieve from whatever you're going through in your personal life.
It's like getting happy that someone in your neighborhood - who you think oppresses you[for no other reason but for the fact that things are working out for him] - when such person gets into some sort of tragedy, in your heart you're happy.
In your heart, you're competing with your neighbor.
Anything that makes your neighbor unhappy, you're for. That's not winning.

Winning ought to look like: "we get our person in because we want them to go in and do what was promised us."
That NEVER happens with politicians and definitely not with the DEMS.
They make you vote based on who you like and don't like. Then, they use the media to demonize and character assassinate the person.
When they get into office, they do what you will NEVER in good conscience vote for. A lot of Americans are already having "Buyers remorse" from voting Biden.

Do you think they will fly the flag in places like Saudi Arabia even if its "pride month" only? The target is usually liberal societies.
Illiberal societies are left alone.
Read up on what the "Gay Envoy" role would mean.
The promotion of an alternative lifestyle is what Dems push. It's gay, then transgender, then it degenerates further down.

Firstly, in America, it's now law not to discriminate against lgbt and Trump said he won't discriminate against them. The Democrats said he would. They used it in their campaign against the Republicans.
Democrats will make sure you participate in the act. Republicans don't.
For instance, you can't preach against it, if you do, they threaten to take away your license. etc
I am not a Republican, I am a conservative Christian. I have values and I vote for my values.
Apart from hating Trump, tell us what are the values you have in common with democrats? Most people like you only hate Trump because the media told you to. You will take the vaccine because the media says it's safe.

Trump didn't meddle in African politics, Dems, State dept, CIA et al the incursion will take effect with Dems in power.
Trump didn't fund the shenanigans of the CIA abroad, that was why it was relatively peaceful.
Now, you'll be hearing of terrorists here, terrorists there. It takes money to build a bomb, dummy!

Trump woke a lot of people up, but i guess some are still asleep.

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by tolexy007(m): 7:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Na dem headache b that

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by salford1: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2021
bn365:

You wouldn't know what winning looks like if it's staring down on you.
You're tribalistic and when you think your tribe is winning, it gives you a temporary reprieve from whatever you're going through in your personal life.
It's like getting happy that someone in your neighborhood - who you think oppresses you[for no other reason but for the fact that things are working out for him] - when such person gets into some sort of tragedy, in your heart you're happy.
In your heart, you're competing with your neighbor.
Anything that makes your neighbor unhappy, you're for. That's not winning.

Winning ought to look like: "we get our person in because we want them to go in and do what was promised us."
That NEVER happens with politicians and definitely not with the DEMS.
They make you vote based on who you like and don't like. Then, they use the media to demonize and character assassinate the person.
When they get into office, they do what you will NEVER in good conscience vote for. A lot of Americans are already having "Buyers remorse" from voting Biden.

Do you think they will fly the flag in places like Saudi Arabia even if its "pride month" only? The target is usually liberal societies.
Illiberal societies are left alone.
Read up on what the "Gay Envoy" role would mean.
The promotion of an alternative lifestyle is what Dems push. It's gay, then transgender, then it degenerates further down.

Firstly, in America, it's now law not to discriminate against lgbt and Trump said he won't discriminate against them. The Democrats said he would. They used it in their campaign against the Republicans.
Democrats will make sure you participate in the act. Republicans don't.
For instance, you can't preach against it, if you do, they threaten to take away your license. etc
I am not a Republican, I am a conservative Christian. I have values and I vote for my values.
Apart from hating Trump, tell us what are the values you have in common with democrats? Most people like you only hate Trump because the media told you to. You will take the vaccine because the media says it's safe.

Trump didn't meddle in African politics, Dems, State dept, CIA et al the incursion will take effect with Dems in power.
Trump didn't fund the shenanigans of the CIA abroad, that was why it was relatively peaceful.
Now, you'll be hearing of terrorists here, terrorists there. It takes money to build a bomb, dummy!

Trump woke a lot of people up, but i guess some are still asleep.

All these epistle for my one or 2 short paragraph post.
You have a severe mental health problem. It would be better if you stay off nairaland & check yourself into a psychiatry ward at Aro in Abeokuta or Yaba left in Lagos.

Ps: I only read the first sentence of your BS reply. I couldn't read it any longer after you mentioned tribalism grin

My last post here. My mission is complete on this thread. I was just here to expose your hypocrisy and mischievous post. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by sanpipita(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerian and their bigotry, lots of nations are flying lgbt flags in their embassies, that most of you are clannish and wicked doesn't mean rest of the world will tow same part.

America were already flying lgbt flags in their embassies before now, purge your hate.

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by bn365: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
sanpipita:
Nigerian and their bigotry, lots of nations are flying lgbt flags in their embassies, that most of you are clannish and wicked doesn't mean rest of the world will tow same part.

America were already flying lgbt flags in their embassies before now, purge your hate.

Funny you had to use the word "wicked"...Look up the meaning
Remember, when Obama placed an embargo on Nigeria because GEJ would not promote lgbt and naija couldn't buy weapons to fight Boko haram, then Mitchell obama came up with "#bringbackourgirls" to put pressure on the govt?
In America, lgbt men sued a religious man, knowing he's a Christian, to make him bake a gay cake.
Most people think if you allow this sort of thing and mind your own business, they will leave you alone. Not true.
In the Bible, they came after Lots visitors[Angels] while he was begging them to take his daughters.

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by sanpipita(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
bn365:

Funny you had to use the word "wicked"...Look up the meaning
Remember, when Obama placed an embargo on Nigeria because GEJ would not promote lgbt and naija couldn't buy weapons to fight Boko haram, then Mitchell obama came up with "#bringbackourgirls" to put pressure on the govt?
In America, lgbt men sued a religious man, knowing he's a Christian, to make him bake a gay cake.
Most people think if you allow this sort of thing and mind your own business, they will leave you alone. Not true.
In the Bible, they came after Lots visitors[Angels] while he was begging them to take his daughters.

Go and read about the leahy law before embarrassing yourself, if not that Trump was a transactional president leahy law should have be approved against Nigeria, maybe army wouldn't have gone to shoot people in lekki.

America is an inclusive state be it race or sexuality, lgbt is also legal there so what could be the problem with lgbt flags?

Foolish Nigerians like you don't know its this same inclusiveness that makes it possible for many Nigerians to migrate and get jobs aboard, you think that Baker so says he won't bake for gays, won't also say he bake for you because you are black.

Most of you just think discrimination only ends where you want it to.

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by bn365: 4:11am On Feb 04, 2021
sanpipita:

Go and read about the leahy law before embarrassing yourself, if not that Trump was a transactional president Leahy law should have be approved against Nigeria, maybe army wouldn't have gone to shoot people in lekki.

America is an inclusive state be it race or sexuality, lgbt is also legal there so what could be the problem with lgbt flags?

Foolish Nigerians like you don't know its this same inclusiveness that makes it possible for many Nigerians to migrate and get jobs aboard, you think that Baker so says he won't bake for gays, won't also say he bake for you because you are black.

Most of you just think discrimination only ends where you want it to.

You just rambled nonsense. utter rubbish. scribbled gibberish and then, in the end, you went the route of emotional blackmail as usual by interjecting race. Black lives matter has been rioting and burning things down for months because of there's lack of inclusivity and diversity and all the crap. They claim that it's not safe to be a black person in America and UK. Here you are contradicting them.
If you believe Leahy law was for the reason a ban was placed on the Nigerian army, you'd believe anything. The Nigerian army was fighting boko haram and they placed sanctions on Nigeria on the grounds of human rights violation?
What was in the news during that period? Why did Mitchell Obama's movement #bringbackourgirls portray Nigerian govt as inept in the war but behind the scenes, they kept the govt from buying arms?
Now, you go pick up GEJ's book ‘My Transition Hours’ on the reason Obama wanted to set him as an example for the rest of Africa.
Democrats are like the Devil "Do what we tell you to do or we will hurt you."
A capitalistic society is such that if you choose not to bake a cake for some reason, that person can go to someone else and it's your loss.
Mind you, the Baker told them to choose from the cakes in the shop and they said no, the Baker has to bake a specific kind of cake for them or they will make sure the business is closed.
Go read up, they specifically targeted the Christian Baker. Some guy went to a Muslim cake baker with a camera to see their reaction, and the Muslim baker did exactly the same thing on the grounds of his religious beliefs. Islam is against lgbt but you'll never hear about it because Christianity is the target.

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by sanpipita(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2021
bn365:

You just rambled nonsense. utter rubbish. scribbled gibberish and then, in the end, you went the route of emotional blackmail as usual by interjecting race. Black lives matter has been rioting and burning things down for months because of there's lack of inclusivity and diversity and all the crap. They claim that it's not safe to be a black person in America and UK. Here you are contradicting them.
If you believe Leahy law was for the reason a ban was placed on the Nigerian army, you'd believe anything. The Nigerian army was fighting boko haram and they placed sanctions on Nigeria on the grounds of human rights violation?
What was in the news during that period? Why did Mitchell Obama's movement #bringbackourgirls portray Nigerian govt as inept in the war but behind the scenes, they kept the govt from buying arms?
Now, you go pick up GEJ's book ‘My Transition Hours’ on the reason Obama wanted to set him as an example for the rest of Africa.
Democrats are like the Devil "Do what we tell you to do or we will hurt you."
A capitalistic society is such that if you choose not to bake a cake for some reason, that person can go to someone else and it's your loss.
Mind you, the Baker told them to choose from the cakes in the shop and they said no, the Baker has to bake a specific kind of cake for them or they will make sure the business is closed.
Go read up, they specifically targeted the Christian Baker. Some guy went to a Muslim cake baker with a camera to see their reaction, and the Muslim baker did exactly the same thing on the grounds of his religious beliefs. Islam is against lgbt but you'll never hear about it because Christianity is the target.

BLM is about police brutality especially racially motivated against blacks learn to separate issues, inclusiveness of the America society still means dolts like you can go to America and live, yet you want to promote discrimination against sexuality.

Discrimination isn't one tracked that's what most of you myopic Nigerians don't see, same bigotry and discrimination that will be meted on people can be done on you for your color or even height.

And seems Obamas are giving you PTSD, was Michelle Obama only person who carried bring back our girls placard, you said Obama wanted to use GEJ as an example since GEJ has gone how many African countries have legitimatized lgbt rights? you just base everything on unfounded theories, and if you think it was Obama that removed GEJ then you know nothing about Nigerian politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by bn365: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
sanpipita:

BLM is about police brutality especially racially motivated against blacks learn to separate issues, inclusiveness of the America society still means dolts like you can go to America and live, yet you want to promote discrimination against sexuality.

Discrimination isn't one tracked that's what most of you myopic Nigerians don't see, same bigotry and discrimination that will be meted on people can be done on you for your color or even height.

And seems Obamas are giving you PTSD, was Michelle Obama only person who carried bring back our girls placard, you said Obama wanted to use GEJ as an example since GEJ has gone how many African countries have legitimatized lgbt rights? you just base everything on unfounded theories, and if you think it was Obama that removed GEJ then you know nothing about Nigerian politics

You keep making wrong assertions, one after the other. "unfounded theories"? I have been giving your receipts.
I need you to take a look at BLM page, they removed links from their page.
They are for single female homes and lgbt[or used to be]
Some black church leaders couldn't get black men and Christians to go along with the movement.
They had to change their motto, now, they are for "police brutality". Nonsense.
Black Lives Matter Inc. has received billions of dollars in donation, name one thing they did for blacks? I'll wait!
They keep changing their motto as they lose support.
Biden presidency is Obama 2.0. Obama is a snake with a silver tongue.
His policies and lgbt promotion are back on the US state dept agenda.

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by bn365: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Here's the former page

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by sanpipita(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
bn365:

You keep making wrong assertions, one after the other. "unfounded theories"? I have been giving your receipts.
I need you to take a look at BLM page, they removed links from their page.
They are for single female homes and lgbt[or used to be]
Some black church leaders couldn't get black men and Christians to go along with the movement.
They had to change their motto, now, they are for "police brutality". Nonsense.
Black Lives Matter Inc. has received billions of dollars in donation, name one thing they did for blacks? I'll wait!
They keep changing their motto as they lose support.
Biden presidency is Obama 2.0. Obama is a snake with a silver tongue.
His policies and lgbt promotion are back on the US state dept agenda.

Yea BLM are losing so much support that they are getting considered for Nobel Peace Prize Award

Anyway cry all you want, gulp all propaganda from right wing nutcases, lgbt and their rights have to stay not just in USA but all over the world, people like you will die off with their bigotry and the world won't notice.

3 Likes

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by bn365: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
sanpipita:

Yea BLM are losing so much support that they are getting considered for Nobel Peace Prize Award

Anyway cry all you want, gulp all propaganda from right wing nutcases, lgbt and their rights have to stay not just in USA but all over the world, people like you will die off with their bigotry and the world won't notice.

Every time I produce a receipt, you move on to something else.
I gave you articles on Obama, BLM, now I'm gulping right-wing propaganda because you can't lie with a brave face.
I refuse to be a sheep. Some people think some are told what to think. I happen to fall under the former.
Leftists give themselves accolades and awards for no reason. On Nobel Prize, it was a nomination. Trump has been nominated twice now, he may never win it.

Lay off left-wing echo chambers like CNN, BBC et al.

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by bn365: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Remember the Alphabets...LGBTQ...Well, more to come!
Minor attracted people AKA Pedophilia.
You thought it was just going to be gay, transgender...?

1 Like

Re: Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies by compton11(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:
Lol

is there no gay during the time if your lord Trumpgringrin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Passport Loses Value, Drops In World Ranking / Afghanistan: Uganda To Welcome 2000 Fleeing Afgans! / What Is A Ukrainian T-84 Tank Doing In Arizona?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.