Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Pens Loving Letter To Ubi Franklin To Celebrate His Bir - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Pens Loving Letter To Ubi Franklin To Celebrate His Bir (1190 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Pens Loving Letter To Ubi Franklin To Celebrate His Bir by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chioma Avril Roland popularly known and referred to as Chef Chi who happens to be the fiancee of the talented Nigerian billionaire singer, Davido has recently taken to her social media page to share a heartwarming note to Ubi Franklin as he celebrates his 35th birthday.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/chiom-ft-ubi-300x300.jpeg[/img]

The popular blogger/politician who turned 35 today, has received lots of overwhelming birthday wishes and the afrobeats singer's fiancee was not out of the list as she takes her time to pen a loving letter to celebrate with the media personality Read More

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https:///davidos-fiancee-chioma-pens-loving-letter-to-ubi-franklin-to-celebrate-his-birthday-photos/&ved=2ahUKEwjRwOCxo8vuAhXXUhUIHXhmDNIQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3EGq36uMKzc6rGi7PRMBK2
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Pens Loving Letter To Ubi Franklin To Celebrate His Bir by Dreyton36: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
The closeness between this chioma and Franklin no be here
Even for Instagram Dem no dey let person hear word
Anyway if she open her memory card space alaye insert ur card jeje o
If u don download finish u save and delete later as a real nigha

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Pens Loving Letter To Ubi Franklin To Celebrate His Bir by debbydams(f): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

hummm..I hope the memory card won't break inside

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Pens Loving Letter To Ubi Franklin To Celebrate His Bir by Dreyton36: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
debbydams:
hummm..I hope the memory card won't break inside

My brother even the old memory card wey break inside wey everybody say na Peruzzi break am inside , Las Las e no cast , OBO no too para , he accept am

This one sec he no go too para tongue
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Pens Loving Letter To Ubi Franklin To Celebrate His Bir by Iamagoodgirll: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

you think all friendship ends with sex, Franklin is Chioma's manager. He's the brain behind her brand
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Pens Loving Letter To Ubi Franklin To Celebrate His Bir by Iamagoodgirll: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
he's really doing well for Chioma. Happy birthday Ubi
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Pens Loving Letter To Ubi Franklin To Celebrate His Bir by debbydams(f): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

My brother even the old memory card wey break inside wey everybody say na Peruzzi break am inside , Las Las e no cast , OBO no too para , he accept am

This one sec he no go too para tongue
my brother? Awe na lady I be abeg

(1) (Reply)

Dorathy Bachor Gifts Each Shine Ya Eye Housemate Lingeries From Her Collection / Churchill Tackles 6-month-old Son After He Lost Concentration Looking At A Woman / Simi Went Crazy As Adekunle Gift Her Customize Diamond Necklace On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.