Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Free Fiverr, Copywriting, And Social Media Management Class - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Fiverr, Copywriting, And Social Media Management Class (392 Views)

Make Money Doing Copywriting And Social Media Marketing / Who's Interested In A FREE Fiverr Class....how To Get Massive Orders On Fiverr / Earn A Minimum Of 10k And Above Monthly Using Your Facebook And Social Media Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Fiverr, Copywriting, And Social Media Management Class by annirichi(f): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Free Fiverr, Copywriting And Social Media Management Class.

In October 2019, I was broke. Without money for my rent and feeding.

My bank account was red.

The only thing I had was my phone and data.

So I went online to find how to make money with my phone.

Then one day.

I found two high earning skills to learn; Copywriting and social media management.

I began to search for coaches to learn from.

Luckily, I found a guy who was already making 300k monthly from Social Media Management alone.

The only problem I had was his huge coaching fee of 30k.

I had just #1000 in my account.

I was very eager to learn and master these skills

I began to learn on my own, made mistakes, read online for 6 months till I began to get small results.

At first, I made just 40k by managing social media accounts for 4 clients at the rate of 10k in a month.

I gave 30k to my coach to learn more about to earn 300k like him.

Over the years, I have read over 70 books on social media management and copywriting.

Spent so much money to learn from the masters.

So I have the right answers to questions in copywriting and management of social media accounts.

If you want to make money legally online with your
Phone, you need these TWO IMPORTANT SKILLS.

If you are tired of being broke, then join the
Free Fiverr, copywriting and social media management class.

You will learn
√ How to make money from copywriting
√ How to Get Copywriting Jobs on Fiverr, Nairaland and Facebook.
√ How to Make Money from Social Media Management.
√ How To Get Social Media Management Jobs.
√. How to Keep and Grow your money

This is a Free Class.

P.S Just In case, you are interested, Click here to join the Whatsapp Class.
https:///Bgf3Uwmg9JCDPfkLG8E6LA
Re: Free Fiverr, Copywriting, And Social Media Management Class by Dutchrenquiste: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Link is not working
Re: Free Fiverr, Copywriting, And Social Media Management Class by possibilita(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

.... .... / Why Do People Lose Money In Forex Trading? / How To Make $10-50$ Weekly With Just 10minutes Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.