Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Land My Life Or Your Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Land My Life Or Your Life (144 Views)

Nairalanders, Are You This Toxic In Real Life Or It's Just Cruise? / Kidnappers & Bandits Demand Either Your Father’s Life Or His House / Presidency of a Bankrupt Country at The tail end of It's Life Or Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Land My Life Or Your Life by googi: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
The irony is the fact that some people give others a choice to give up their land or their lives.

Have they ever thought they themselves could lose their lives over the land that is not theirs?

It is now obvious in Nigeria who has the most desirable land every ethic group group wants.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Unfair To Label Expert Witness As Mercenary / "Allow The Citizens To Buy AK-47, And No One Will Disturb Them" - Taraba Gov / Spate Of Insecurity And Killings In Nigeria By Suspected Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.