Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,316 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

End Of Covid Or Sin; Which Should Be Our Priority In This Generation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Of Covid Or Sin; Which Should Be Our Priority In This Generation (132 Views)

Why Are Some Acts Considered Evil Or Sin? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of Covid Or Sin; Which Should Be Our Priority In This Generation by ochibuogwu5: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Since the beginning of Covid-19 outbreak(2019) till date based upon available statistics to WHO;
There are 2,227,420 deaths

while from the beginning of this year January 1 2021 till date;
human being killed through abortion
is 3,799, 070.

However every nation seems to be more concerned about *terminating covid-19 and other diseases* or making sure it does not spread while the major factor which is destroying human lives daily with the highest geometric progression is *being legalized*

A clear case of misplaced priority!!!

May the mercy of GOD prevail upon us from His throne of grace in this generation so that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help us begin to hate what God hates(sin) and love what HE loves(100% holiness) in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: End Of Covid Or Sin; Which Should Be Our Priority In This Generation by WoundedLamb: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lol...
Re: End Of Covid Or Sin; Which Should Be Our Priority In This Generation by ochibuogwu5: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
"Yet when we are among the full-grown (spiritually mature Christians who are ripe in understanding), we do impart a [higher] wisdom (the knowledge of the divine plan previously hidden); but it is indeed not a wisdom of this present age or of this world nor of the leaders and rulers of this age, who are being brought to nothing and are doomed to pass away.

7 But rather what we are setting forth is a wisdom of God once hidden [from the human understanding] and now revealed to us by God—[that wisdom] which God devised and decreed before the ages for our glorification [to lift us into the glory of His presence].

8 None of the rulers of this age or world perceived and recognized and understood this, for if they had, they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed].

10 Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man’s scrutiny].

11 For what person perceives (knows and understands) what passes through a man’s thoughts except the man’s own spirit within him? Just so no one discerns (comes to know and comprehend) the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God."
(1 Corinthians 2:6-12 ampc)
Re: End Of Covid Or Sin; Which Should Be Our Priority In This Generation by BassReeves: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
ochibuogwu5:
Since the beginning of Covid-19 outbreak(2019) till date based upon available statistics to WHO;
There are 2,227,420 deaths

while from the beginning of this year January 1 2021 till date; human being killed through abortion is 3,799, 070.

However every nation seems to be more concerned about *terminating covid-19 and other diseases* or making sure it does not spread while the major factor which is destroying human lives daily with the highest geometric progression is *being legalized*

A clear case of misplaced priority!!!

May the mercy of GOD prevail upon us from His throne of grace in this generation so that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help us begin to hate what God hates(sin) and love what HE loves(100% holiness) in Jesus name. Amen.
Isaiah 44:24
'Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb:
“I am the LORD, who makes all things, Who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself;
'

Jeremiah 1:4-5
'4The LORD said to me,
or, The LORD spoke His word to me
5"I chose you before I gave you life,
and before you were born I selected you to be a prophet to the nations."
"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.
Or, Before you were born, I set you apart for my holy purpose. I appointed you to be a prophet to the nations."
'

Psalm 139:13-18
13You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

17How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!
18I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up, you are still with me!

There is a lot of questions about:
When does life begin?
Why is there a "After 16 weeks gestation" abortion counter?

It would seem to be pretty hard for anyone to argue that a baby at 16 weeks gestation "is just a blob of tissue" based on what the scientific community knows today about the development of a baby at 16 weeks:

- The body is fully formed, the fingers and toes have fingerprints & nails.
- Is about 5 inches long and weighs about 3 ounces, about the size of a large avacado.
- The baby is moving about: may grasp for the umbilical cord , suck it's thumb, and is capable of making facial expressions and kicking at the amniotic sac.
- The heart & circulatory system and the urinary tract are fully functioning. and the blood is pumping through these tiny veins
- The baby is inhaling and exhaling the amniotic fluid through the lungs.
-The eyes are in the proper position, and the baby can see straight ahead & blink his/her eyelids.
- The genitals have formed. In the case of a girl, the uterus has already developed and the ovaries are in the proper place.
- Umberto Castiello, University of Padova, Italy reported unborn babies have the ability to interact as early as 14 weeks into the pregnancy:
"We conclude that performance of movements towards the co-twin is not accidental: already starting from the 14th week of gestation twin fetuses execute movements specifically aimed at the co-twin."

There's a time and a place for everything, this means, a place for everything and everything in time are good, so, I want to believe that abortion can't be seen as an exception in this.

At time of posting this, 3,808,520 is the number of abortion this year, but to see real time and ever increasing numbers of abortions worldwide go to http://www.numberofabortions.com web page
Re: End Of Covid Or Sin; Which Should Be Our Priority In This Generation by BassReeves: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol...
Why is any in that original post, Lol... funny?
Talking of a similar nature, death of millions, I've just given you something attached below you might find just as funny, less funny or even maybe funnier.
What is your take on that then? What do you make of the attachment?

(1) (Reply)

Before You Talk To Anyone This Thursday Morning, Say These Prayer Points / Evening Of Gratitude: Encomiums As Bishop Idahosa Celebrate Birthday In Style / Two Realms - Emoji Devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.