Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Sacrificed A Lot To Become A Lawyer – Kanayo O Kanayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sacrificed A Lot To Become A Lawyer – Kanayo O Kanayo (421 Views)

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police / I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sacrificed A Lot To Become A Lawyer – Kanayo O Kanayo by Almaplusblog: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actor turned lawyer Kanayo O Kanayo shared a lovely photograph of him in his lawyers attire with a caption that says;

“I sacrificed a lot to be here today. Life is all about sacrifices.” He wrote

Read full story here https://almaplusblog.com/i-sacrificed-a-lot-to-become-a-lawyer-kanayo-o-kanayo/

Re: I Sacrificed A Lot To Become A Lawyer – Kanayo O Kanayo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
life is all about sacrifices sir.. And no be today you don dey do sacrifice, you and sacrifice na 5&6 grin.. Na joke o.
It is never too late to achieve our dreams

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed A Lot To Become A Lawyer – Kanayo O Kanayo by MickzyDonald: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yeah but so
Re: I Sacrificed A Lot To Become A Lawyer – Kanayo O Kanayo by RemiDogCare(f): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kanayo. You've suddenly been talking about sacrifices of late. Are we safe?
Re: I Sacrificed A Lot To Become A Lawyer – Kanayo O Kanayo by Mokason288(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
The Sacrifice isn’t Finished Oga Kanayo

You still have to make Sacrifice to win Cases especially APC cases

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: I Sacrificed A Lot To Become A Lawyer – Kanayo O Kanayo by chiiraq802(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
You sacrificed a lot

I hope say no be innocent people children you use

Re: I Sacrificed A Lot To Become A Lawyer – Kanayo O Kanayo by Cholls(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
chiiraq802:
You sacrificed a lot

I hope say no be innocent people children you use

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Parties With Fans At Eko Hotel And Suites / The Beautiful Moment Singer Praiz Made Erica Cry @ Her Birtyday Party (video) / "Shares To Many More" – Reaction As Davido Hit Grammatica Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.