Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Iphone 5s Stuck On Apple Logo And My Photos Isn’t Backed To Icloud - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5s Stuck On Apple Logo And My Photos Isn’t Backed To Icloud (390 Views)

How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button / HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / 3 Reasons Why Nigeria Isn’t Ready For 5G Technology In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 5s Stuck On Apple Logo And My Photos Isn’t Backed To Icloud by kerny(f): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good day Nairaland Phone Engineers,
I am in dire need of your help, opinion, advice or where to go to get my phone fix or atleast recovery my memories on it.
I recently(Saturday) just changed the battery( greatest mistake of my entire existence) and screen to my iPhone 5s, it started with going off all of a sudden even when the battery was fully charged, I planned on taking it back to the guy who changed the screen and battery to have it fixed cause it didn’t use to act up like that before.
But on Sunday night, the phone just went off and started showing only the Apple logo and it has been stuck on it ever since.
List of things I have tried, to fix the phone:
1.Given that the home button(middle button) had already spoilt and wasn’t working before ( I normally use the icon that popped up on the phone to nativate).
There’s no way I can succeed with the “press the home button and power button” trick
2. Taken it to different guys that fix phones and they( bout 6 guys) all said the same thing, which is; the phone has to be flashed and I that would mean I loose all my photos, videos and chats(WhatsApp)
This wouldn’t have been a problem but I’m a cave woman who stupidly got so comfortable with the idea that my phone can never get stolen so I didn’t back up �
I honestly do not want to loose all of my memories on that phone and I do not know what else to do
3. One of the phone repairers who suggested an iOS upgrade but later called to confirm that it didn’t work out or something like that
Right now I don’t even care about the phone I just need all my data on it,out.
4. Pray, yes I have prayed and prayed that the phone just comes up for at least an hour so I can just quickly back my memories up on iCloud but yet to see anything.
Somehow I’m convinced, there has to be a way to retrieve my photos and videos with an advanced technology or something
Guys please, does anyone know what I can do to just get my memories out or a place I can take it to. I’d be really grateful
Thank you.
Re: Iphone 5s Stuck On Apple Logo And My Photos Isn’t Backed To Icloud by ORIJIN201(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thought about changing the newly replaced battery with another to see if it boots? If this has been done and it’s the same, what happened is that your data is corrupted and the only way to recover your phone is to wipe it clean!
Re: Iphone 5s Stuck On Apple Logo And My Photos Isn’t Backed To Icloud by kerny(f): 3:22am On Feb 03, 2021
ORIJIN201:
Thought about changing the newly replaced battery with another to see if it boots? If this has been done and it’s the same, what happened is that your data is corrupted and the only way to recover your phone is to wipe it clean!
Yes, I have tried that approach but the phone still didn’t come up.
How do I get the pictures and videos on it before wiping it clean?
Re: Iphone 5s Stuck On Apple Logo And My Photos Isn’t Backed To Icloud by ORIJIN201(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2021
kerny:

Yes, I have tried that approach but the phone still didn’t come up.
How do I get the pictures and videos on it before wiping it clean?
you can’t

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To Buy A Finger Print Phone? / Iphone 8plus Or 7plus Red Needed / Iphone 8 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.