Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos (42713 Views)

Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose / Police Officers Nearly Choke Nigerian Drug Peddler In Gauteng, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by generalud: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
NCAN, come and see oooooh. Your national president has been arrested. What can you say?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
discusant:
More Yorubas are arrested than the Igbo daily, but the Yoruba’s arrest will never make it in the news.

Bring out the news let we yoruba mock ourselves....

And pls show us the city we want to develop grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tomilola360:
I think the name is not needed. We know every region for what they do.

from terrorists to skull miners to drug pellers and the likes

lipsrsealed

And baby factory grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by Gireiboy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

i am igbo too but i cant imagine myself pushing drugs

are you a drug peddler too?

And mind you we are talking about crime here it doesnt matter the form it takes crime is crime no need to dey masturbate on the name and tribe of the person
Aha! but you would have been masturbating on the issue if the crime happens to be perpetrated by a northerner. Our religion, region and tribe would have been blame by you lot, fucking Hypocrite.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
wow how did he do that , he must have spent alots if cash to do that....

My Op, it's even far better than yahoo yahoo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by mrnelsono(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nemere2020:
Just In: NDLEA arrests drug peddler, Ukaegbu Bright Onyekachi, at Murtala Muhammed International Airport with drugs cleverly concealed in t-shirts, agency also raided drug hotspots in Abuja, Nasarawa.
https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1356607393354907651?s=19

can you imagine how they cleverly use t shirt design do am
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
People will just sit down and the best thing they can come up with or put their brains to use is nothing other than a million ways to get paid criminally...

The fact that this road will always end in tears and death never deters them.

As I type this, at least a hundred more are itching to pursue the same criminal venture or some other vice.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by JohnRich146: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:
What annoys me most is how his forehead is glistening.

Must you use JOHN name while you hustle

l am really ashamed of you!

You know they have ban drug but you till go ahead doing such act

you see were you land yourself now
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by zeuss: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

its called anointing.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by Orpe7(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
NA DEM!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by ceragon123: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

Looks like Lord Baph. That's two horns grin

Niccur is possessed. People from the SE region like money but they have thousands of ways of making it. Illegitimate means are almost at 50%

IGBOS have many ways of ripping people off especially themselves but they are also law abiding. In business, many cheat. At work, many cheat but the number of resourceful people of legitimate means supersedes the cheater and criminals.

What disturbs me most is how we can have a society where we can use our differences to achieve great results. We are all bad in this country but we are pulling ourselves down. If we had been bad and keep aspiring to become great without minding your neighbour, we would have gone far. Just like Awolowo did by not agreeing to think of freedom during the war. As it stands in Nigeria, a day will come where we will all agree to change how things are done and start doing the better things.

There are a lot of bad things that people don't know about the IGBOS. Same to other tribes. We don't know ourselves much to become a Federal entity. Becoming a federal entity emphasis fairness, equity and justice. In Nigeria we are just taking revenge on ourselves thereby taking steps backwards on the road to greatness
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by Banter1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
am I the only one who can't see where the drug is?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by AngelicBeing: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

I knew it.... smh

lipsrsealed
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by kingsavage: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Bring out the news let we yoruba mock ourselves....

And pls show us the city we want to develop grin grin
grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Gireiboy:

Aha! but you would have been masturbating on the issue if the crime happens to be perpetrated by a northerner. Our religion, region and tribe would have been blame by you lot, fucking Hypocrite.

You and who dey do nonsense you bloody idiot

its only a useless hopeless person dat does not have any future and hope for a better tomorrow will be wasting his today on triba bullcrap

ngwa no vex se i correct your stupidity continue to dey masturbate on cheap bigotry masturbate on tribal bigotry

na your destiny sha
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by poweredcom(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Make Dem dash me one shirt abeg
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by Turantula(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a terrorist
Seconded
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by watchindelta(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
I saw only t-shirt there undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by Nonywendy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:
is it ur forehead?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by tillaman(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
This comment section be so annoying at times, see as people dey bash one another, I wonder what we stand for when we can’t even stand ourselves!!! Hiaan
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by Kimjongun: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Igbo has a worldwide network of drag trafficking business
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by Dasepip: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Five-ODD Available;
if you're interested ,
whats-app;
0 9 1 3 3 0 1 9 2 90

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by PAWG(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Why is the drug trade dominated by only one region, this is tribalism grin cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by naijadrivablog: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
damosade:
Evil Genius
Have you seen the movie, Evil Bong? cheesy E resemble that skull
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by loopman: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
80% of men from that potopoto region below 60 years are into one form of crime or the other
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by Odua1stson: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
See this flaheaded pig of potopoto land, head like that of bastard agbari ojukwu.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by ordainbuzz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
He shouldn't be sitting down,let him kneel down.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by Antoeni(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Always this IPOB Rascals
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by ogbonti: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please read this DRUG PEDDLER story with some air of skepticism - The very first time I travelled out of Nigeria, a custom official asked me to bribe him because he saw some GBP with me (British Pounds) I bluntly refused. Because he saw that I was a first time traveler having a virgin passport, he felt it was his right to rob me. I told him I have done nothing wrong - all my travel papers are correct and why was he asking me for money. He opened a book and I saw a long list of names and asked me to write my name there. I read the title and it says - RECHECK LIST. I guess that is what they use to psychologically beat down first time travelers. He continued, When we go for a recheck, I will surely find something on you and ONLY ME, YOU and GOD will know you did not carry anything incriminating, since you do not want to settle, you will be on NTA news tonite. My people, that was all he needed to say, I parted with 50 Pounds, and in the process of going through all that scattering of my hand luggage, he stole extra 50 Pounds.

This was more than 25 years ago. NOW AS A NATURALIZED US CITIZEN, I have travelled more than 35 countries since then and visited Nigeria more than 12 times, I am more experienced now, and whenever I see those customs or immigration trying to beg me money, I flash my US blue kpali on their faces and tell them the sh!t that will make them not to find sleep at night. Some of them already know me and they dare not even greet me or try to hussle me because I fly in to Nigeria with a Nigerian visa on my US passport and I rub it on their miserable faces - SO don't be quick to judge this man, he may just be a version of ME some 25 years ago but failed to apply wisdom, and they framed him up! Those airport officials are EVIL - fullstop!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by LikeAking: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Show us d cocaine.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by AwkaFinest: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chai, I know it must be my bloda from Anambra.

Chino my ihiala bloda come oo, them don catch us in what we do best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun / Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.