Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) (5573 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Watch The Funny Moment,a Fulani Herdman Dance The Legwork Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by ihateniggov1: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Just for fun. grin

A Fulani herdsman in Ogun state when he hears his neighbor saying Sunday Igboho is around grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by Pierocash(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Let Igboho leave Ogun state alone. Let him go back to ibarapa and drive away wakili in ayete who have taken control of hectares of farm land and renamed the place iga wakili

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by Kamanuozuzu: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
I guess Wakili is deaf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by Fahdiga1: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Stale. Fulani herdsmen only fears ESN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by illicit(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wakili no send any Sunday....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by chiiraq802(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
na JAPA things ooooo!!!! grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by Pochettino(f): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wakili Iskilu says hi grin cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by hotwax: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
wakuli fans. Makinde has sent Amotekun to to your god wakuli. Sunday Igboho will be working against makinde if he goes under the nose of amotekun to fight. Makinde will have upper hand on him.

Makinde is trying to eliminate sunday igboho

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by 17yrnigga: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pochettino:
Wakili Iskilu says hi grin cheesy

grin upon all the big shirts wey e dey wear grin cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by MrMaestro: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
I'm noticing all of the responses from IGBOS on this thread, not even Fulani. As if they are the ones attacked here in this picture. They have consistently showed they prefer to be against us. It's ok. We're always watching...

12 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by IamWonderful: 2:55am On Feb 03, 2021
Pierocash:
Let Igboho leave Ogun state alone. Let him go back to ibarapa and drive away wakili in ayete who have taken control of hectares of farm land and renamed the place iga wakili
You are just been mischievous, you are embittered and devour by hate, just because igboho surpasses Kanu Nnamdi in less than a month you are lamenting and crying, you want to pitch against the government so that he can be accused of criminality like your fugitive Kanu Nnamdi that ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes, just going around typing trash, igboho didn't around under the disguise of the night to do whatsoever he want to do rather is he is in an unknown place as directing gullible followers to their untimely death, igboho isn't myopic and he knows when and where to act, better face your inviable Ebonyi state where your governor is romancing and begging fulani herdsmen chairman for selfie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by SensualMan1(m): 2:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Herdsmen developing Ibarapa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by VictorUSA(m): 4:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Very soon the fulanis will start attending church services just to avoid being killed.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by solmus: 6:23am On Feb 03, 2021
Some Ibo people sef... Supporting Fulani's criminals just to taunt Yoruba is the highest form of stupidity and it's disturbing

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by pointblank247(m): 6:52am On Feb 03, 2021
MrMaestro:
I'm noticing all of the responses from IGBOS on this thread, not even Fulani. As if they are the ones attacked here in this picture. They have consistently showed they prefer to be against us. It's ok. We're always watching...
you are watching but seeing nothing because you are blind, very blind

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by SEGLIZ: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2021
solmus:
Some Ibo people sef... Supporting Fulani's criminals just to taunt Yoruba is the highest form of stupidity and it's disturbing

that shows you they are nothing but one hell of a challenge in this country. among our numerous problem Nigerians are one big one but this set are another nomenclature of problem in their entirety.
if do give room for self appraisal such individual is setting a part of destruction. when grow a heart of mischief and hate joy is always far, same as this element you mentioned. the only thing that offer them joy is hating.
Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by FanOfMyself: 7:49am On Feb 03, 2021
MrMaestro:
Most of these monikers are controlled by wicked Fulanis, they disguise as either Igbo or Yoruba depending on their agenda.
I'm Igbo and I know who the REAL enemies are. We may have our differences, but at least we value human life and don't go about destroying people's source of livelihood

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by Lagoon0: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2021
MrMaestro:
The grace they enjoy from us is from the sane Igbo's who always support good.
But the fulanis time is up already

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by Lagoon0: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2021
Pierocash:
who is this he-goat?

The one he is doing now is not pitching himself against the government? Ode oshi! Who told this idiot that I am IPOB from the east? Omo ale jati jati.

Don't. Quote me again if you don't sense of decency.
Alaye calm down. Makinde na oniranu, he's the reason why Sunday is in Ogun state. Yorubas should reason as one people. I'm ijebu from Lagos state and I believe ijebus of Ogun state will also welcome igboho .

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by osuofia2(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
The right title should be when Sunday Igboho hears that Ismail Wakili is in Ayete Town. Bloody Cowards

(1) (Reply)

Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) / Daddy G.O. Adeboye Has Hold ON 8.4% Of All Voters In Nigeria / FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.