Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

You're Loosing Money If You Don't Have A Paypal Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You're Loosing Money If You Don't Have A Paypal Account (420 Views)

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / Free Unlimited Hack Paypal Account January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You're Loosing Money If You Don't Have A Paypal Account by Thepromiseokeke(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
5 Reasons Why You Should Own A PayPal Account

1. It’s FREE
Who can argue with FREE? There’s no catch. PayPal makes money on the money in your account, like any bank, and by charging transaction fees for online sellers of goods and services. If you are not an online seller, there’s no cost to you.

2. It’s CONVENIENT
All you need is an email address or mobile phone number to transfer money almost anywhere in the world. Let's say you have someone who in a foreign country who wants to send you money easily, and he/she has a PayPal account, they can easily send you the money in Dollars and you withdraw it in Naira.

Or you have a foreign client you do business with, they can easily send you money through PayPal.

3. It’s FAST
Pay with a few clicks. Not only can you exchange money between friends and family quickly, but it also makes checking out at many online stores a cinch. There’s no need to enter all of your financial information over and over again on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. You simply log in with your email and password and pay. It’s that easy. All you have to do is connect one or more credit cards to your PayPal wallet. It even lets you select which card to use at checkout.

4. It’s SECURE
Connect multiple payment methods. Safely link up the accepted credit cards so you don’t get stuck re-entering your card details multiple times. When you pay for goods or services, they automatically protect eligible transactions and claim to use the latest anti-fraud technology.

5. It’s SMART
Many ways to pay and collect money. If you own a small business, there are many free tools to use. take advantage of email invoicing to bill your clients, or collect funds online by establishing a PayPal.me link you can share on your site. That’s all in addition to their iOS and Android apps.

If you find yourself exchanging money with friends or family members, start simplifying your life with PayPal

With all these said, I believe you would want to get a PayPal account.

I can help you create a verified PayPal account here in Nigeria that can help you send and receive money from anywhere in the world.

Send me a message on WhatsApp let's begin > 09081120528

You can also connect with me through this medium
Email - lordpromiseonline@yahoo.com
Telegram - https:///ThePromiseOkeke
Twitter.com/thepromiseokeke
Instagram.com/thepromiseokeke

Subscribe to my YouTube channel >
Promise Okeke TV - www.youtube.com/channel/UCmotX046t0_pBbcAy1heSBQ

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=3548a4fd8f1120

Cheers

Re: You're Loosing Money If You Don't Have A Paypal Account by edoziechris: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
We Buy and Sell
PayPal
Skrill,
Payoneer,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Gift Cards(ITunes, Amazon, Steam, Visa etc) and
Other Cryptocurrencies and E currencies at the best rate on [url=edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]

We pay instantly for all E-currencies and Cryptocurrencies..

Feel free to use our Exchange service today

Visit our website @ https://edozexchange.com

Or Contact Us directly on WhatsApp @
+2347068425439

We equally have a free guide on how to create and Maintain paypal account that sends and receives payment in Nigeria

Thanks for your continuous Patronage

(1) (Reply)

Pre-tan Prep – A Magic Routine To Get Rid Of Pimples / Enugu Foxxymobile Water Tanker Supplier In Mega Powerline New Haven In Enugu / Revealing: Names, Photos Of Military Plane Crash Victims Who Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.