Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up (693 Views)

If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by FaceThem: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Update From . COM

''I have been used and played'' Heartbroken Nigerian man says after his girlfriend of two years, Chioma, broke up with him via Whatsapp, Reports.

From The Information Reaching News Desk, A Nigerian man has been left heartbroken after his girlfriend of two years, Chioma, whom he says he showed so much kindness to while they were together, broke up with him via Whatsapp.

According to the details Gathered By News Crew, on the screenshots of their chats which has gone viral, the man met and started a relationship with Chioma who comes from a poor background. To prove his love for her, he showed her and her family members so much kindness. While they were dating, he paid for Chioma's mother's hospital bills and also helped her brother to get a job.

Apparently, Chioma was never in love with him even with his immense acts of kindness and she summoned the courage to tell him and thereafter broke up with him. She was remorseful and apologized for ''using'' him for her and her family's gains. She says she doesn't want to continue living a lie, hence her decision to call off their relationship, Learnt.

From The Story Gathered By News Crew, The man while reacting, said he felt used and played. He prayed for Chioma that no one will do to her what she's done to him.

Read their chat As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by FaceThem: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
See More Screenshot Of The Chat As Obtained By News Crew

Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by chatinent: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
The crazy reality about dating is even when you are dating, you are single until you get married.

Just believe that and you'll never be heartbroken.

Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by FaceThem: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
See More Chat As Obtained By News Crew;

Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ok. He should take heart. Next!!!

1 Like

Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by EnvelopeUs(f): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
angry wink
Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by tit(f): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ha ha ha
Chioma japa
On top of Assurance

1 Like

Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by GIdiata(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
All these Apologies na story.

she don get watin she dey find hence the breakup.

if to say the brother never get that job walahi she go Continue to d play with Ben nipples till job show.

Relationship na Poverty job for Vagina People ooo

know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by DoubleEngine007: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Your cup of tea. Drink am,as una no dey hear word. She for kill you join undecided
Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by MrCover: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by delpee(f): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Heartless lady!
Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
another maga loading thats y, all that talk nah scope to make u feel better
Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by adaugo59216: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ha ha haChioma japaOn top of Assurance
Re: ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up by BIZNess123(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
tit:
Ha ha ha Chioma japa On top of Assurance
grin
tit:
Ha ha ha Chioma japa On top of Assurance

(1) (Reply)

Fights Break Out At Ajah Today (video) / Grandpa Left Us Over 100 Acres Of Lands / Gay Actor Uche Maduagwu Thoroughly Beaten Up By Jim Iyke (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.