Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Urgent Phd Proposal Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Phd Proposal Needed (466 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / Twitter User With A PHD Says He Had To Apply 110 Times Before He Got A Job(pics) / An Experienced Marketer With Good Proposal Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Phd Proposal Needed by JLM(f): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
An academic writer is needed to write a PhD Proposal within 4 days. Please do not contact if you are not an academic writer, as a lot of reading is needed, before writing of academic content. Understand that the research methodology, must be clear, problem and significance of research must be outstanding. Great abstract, background, work plan, Resources to be used in research etc

Field topics to choose from: Translation, Translation Studies, translation in 21st Century, role of translation in the evolution of Culture , economic globalization in translation, English as a lingua franca in interpretation, intersemiotic aspects of translation, ideology in translation, translation as an effective strategy in foreign language learning.

[b]Languages of focus: English, german, czech

Text size should be at least 9000 characters including spaces (that's at most 1500- 2000 words)

Please whatsap:
Re: Urgent Phd Proposal Needed by conceptz21: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
I write for sciences. If you haven't gotten any message yet, I know someone who can do the job
Re: Urgent Phd Proposal Needed by iamclime(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
JLM:
An academic writer is needed to write a PhD Proposal within 4 days. Please do not contact if you are not an academic writer, as a lot of reading is needed, before writing of academic content. Understand that the research methodology, must be clear, problem and significance of research must be outstanding. Great abstract, background, work plan, Resources to be used in research etc

Field topics to choose from: Translation, Translation Studies, translation in 21st Century, role of translation in the evolution of Culture , economic globalization in translation, English as a lingua franca in interpretation, intersemiotic aspects of translation, ideology in translation, translation as an effective strategy in foreign language learning.

[b]Languages of focus: English, german, czech

Text size should be at least 9000 characters including spaces (that's at most 1500- 2000 words)

Please whatsap:
Oh, this is in Arts. I can provide services in the research aspect. My major bias is in Management/Social Sciences
Re: Urgent Phd Proposal Needed by emmaversity(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2021
VINE RESEARCH AND DATA ANALYSIS

I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at
emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Job For Mothers.. Salary Interesting / Job In Lagos / Remote Sales Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.