Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

How Do I Get My Money From Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get My Money From Him (152 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back / Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank / Need Help To Withdraw My Money From Mpower.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money From Him by Naanlong01: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dear Fellow nairalanders, I had a written agreement with a man (Rtd Air Force and a farmer) in September 2020 to transfer the ownership of my business to him since I got another job that warranted my relocation to another State. The total amount of equipment in the shop was #130, 000 after I removed the most expensive gadjets from the shop leaving the basics that is needed to run the shop. Almost 6 months gone now and all I have collected from him is 40, 000 which he paid twice 20, 20 remaining #90, 000. I was expecting to get paid 2days ago being the end of January since he has said he will be paying per month, only for me to call him to hear stories of his pregnant wife would deliver this month and pleading that I wait till February ending. At this point I felt disappointed and since he is somebody I respect so much I found it hard to verbally express my feelings so I sent him a text where I stated my disappointment and how I have plans for the money and he should be considerate.
His response was surprising which is why I am seeking advice here. He said he was disappointed to takeover the shop from me too that he hasn't gotten anything from it since I handed it over, meanwhile he locked up the shop since September only to open in last week of December, how is that my business? Now, involving police might even be counter productive because the police respects him there being a former force man and we are talking about a developing Town and not a City where he may find it hard to influence anyone. Pls which option do I adopt to get my 90k from this man, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Every Ten Days Using Your Smart Phone & Internet / Man Loses Entire Family Including His Wife And Three Children In Horrific House / Best Quality Gerad Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Water Collector Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.