Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) (27967 Views)

Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta / Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Oraukwu? That's very close to my villa.
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by od501: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Undefeated09:
There is nothing like jazz. This is 2021

Keep deceiving your self

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by calcal: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
The boy is needed, they should help by giving him some special task
1. Any inspector of police that he can make to run mad within 7 days, he will receive 1BTC
2. IGP, run him mad within 7 days: 5BTC
3. Army service chief within 7 days: 5BTC
4. Any Governor: 4 BTC

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Anambra Anambra Anambra, if you see them fear them. Money Rituals, Humans parts, Kidnapping, Armyrobbers, e.t.c. Good news scars.
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
The devil will still use him and still take his life, he thinks he's enjoying.
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by ipobarethieves: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
sad Very possible.Dnt trust those side pipu sad
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by zubimete(f): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Where is falseprophet the seer?
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by lagdmark(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
VEXT:
Poverty...soo there are poor people in Anambra, thought everyone there is a billionaire..
The guy is on his way to become a billionaire like others
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by Bofoy4(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tufiakwa ndi Annabara

Very fetish people

Money Ritualist.
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by doxijaw: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bad news after bad news. grin

I can't even blame politicians anymore, my eye's have opened to the real Nigeria.
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by harmony75: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
God made you handsome, but you're wicked inside that's how they do wickedness in the village both young and old.
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
This is bad if it is true but hope the guy is not under duress
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by KanuSE: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Anambra people are very fetish. #Fact
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
He's not even from Anambra.....he later confessed that he's actually from Ogun state
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by ikeseeholdings1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
How can you say something like that,My brother
Always be thankful for devine protection upon your life. Just pray they don't remember you
NgwalandAba:
Nonesense..juju is a belief for primitive Africans.. it's a scam.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by MrCover: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chimpretty:

Where is that village you come from
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lol he must have collected the charm from an igala man cheesy
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Omo Ekun re oo.
I hope he doesn't rape with jazz sha

Emyzoloye5:
He's not even from Anambra.....he later confessed that he's actually from Ogun state

We gat enough here already, abeg. Make he no come add to the wickedness on ground grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:32am On Feb 03, 2021
VEXT:
Poverty...soo there are poor people in Anambra, thought everyone there is a billionaire..
R u high
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by Easycheddah(m): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Nothing person no go see for this country ooo
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Timothy902:
Imagine. Burn him already
Just joking oh. I detest such

If you were there you would have set him ablaze with this comment. This barbaric attitude of jungle justice must stop undecided
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by benpedro(m): 2:57am On Feb 03, 2021
In a developed country, dude can end up becoming a millionaire by suing off the behind of those uneducated hoodlums who think accusing someone with a loud voice equals evidence. He might have poisoned people by putting something in their food or drinks, I don't know. However, to tell a judge in the UK that this dude can kill people or make them run mad at the comfort of his home by simply talking to that rubbish he has in his hands would make a hit funny video lol. Come on!!!
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by Tundex911: 4:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Which one be they said, they said...

Op don't you confirm wella abi you sef dey assume
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by Hotice085: 6:13am On Feb 03, 2021
I knew it was going to be Anambra!
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by OAUTemitayo: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Height of madness. This is assault and public humiliation.
He should sue their azz
Re: 24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Chimpretty:

Na my village gan gan
You from adazi ani or nnokwa??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / Thief Made To Dance For 7 Hours After He Was Caught In The Act / final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.