Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

O. S. O. D. I. E. M. E. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O. S. O. D. I. E. M. E. (138 Views)

Naira Weakens To N773.4/$ At I&E Window, N905/$ At Parallel Market / Lekki Shooting: S.O Bello Who ‘Ordered’ Shooting Rejects Lagos Panel’s Summon / T.O.S. Benson Poses With His Studebaker Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O. S. O. D. I. E. M. E. by Newsline09(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
The true picture of audacity and Heroism unveiled.

Just like Proverbs 31: She is clothed in strength and dignity.

Osodieme is the type who exerts strong political will over her ilks across the same line of duty. Her courage, audacity and heroism with touch of charisma and eloquence impresses many and attracts enormous human capital.

Unlike her Contemporaries, Osodieme is warmly portrayed by the media and all across every walks of life as thus, Mama Anambra; Her exploits validates value and ideas never seen before in the office of the First Lady which in many States are available but not visible in terms of contributing to the growth and advancement of the society.

In Six (6) years of Governor Willie Obiano's administration, Osodieme unlike her contemporaries, have spent fortunes on charity giving life and hope back to the shred and bereaved society. Her service to humanity dated back to when she was young and unmarried perhaps, not a practice she found interest in as a result of the exalted office of the First Lady.

Having been enormously blessed by God Almighty and endowed with affluence; power and influence did not limit her, rather her concern and affection for the downtrodden surged. She became a voice leading the conversation for a better life to all those living with disability, extremely poor people, widows and widowers.

It was in her quest to reach out to more less privileged people led to what is today known as CAFE, her brainchild pet project to reach out to less privileged people in the society and restore hope and life back to them, CAFE has won numerous International and Local laurels on Humanitarian Services and equally set the pace and agenda for conversation in the political arena.

"We will not agree on every issue, But let us respect those differences and respect one another, Let us recognize that we do not serve a political party; rather we serve humanity.

Osodieme has continued to blaze the trail, set the tone for conversation and influence the society for the better and her influence and Strides cannot be overestimated.

It's sad that a certain Sonala Olumhense a veteran brown envelop journalist from the west who remembered his pen on the insistence and fat envelope of few political minnows from Anambra who are obviously obsessed with the rising influence of Osodieme, her courage, audacity and heroism; could tailor the distasteful piece just to malign a woman that has down so much for herself and the world at large, in an attempt to resurrect his already exterminated career in the pen industry.

I have No interest at all dictating to Sonala his choice of hatchet jobs, he's already too weak a bone to absorb the bruises if I should send him a slim missiles just as he already fired, but for the avoidance of doubt, Osodieme is a name far beyond his reach and above his league.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Slips To 110th Position in EIU’s Democracy Index 2020 / "Allow The Citizens To Buy AK-47, And No One Will Disturb Them" - Taraba Gov / LEAKED!!! Kankara Schoolboys: Katsina Govt Paid Us ₦30million For Their Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.