Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

The Most Important Part Of Your Body(why You Most Preserve It At All Cost)! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Important Part Of Your Body(why You Most Preserve It At All Cost)! (220 Views)

Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You / 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Part Of Your Body(why You Most Preserve It At All Cost)! by gabbijason(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Proverbs 4:23(NIV)
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

In biological terms, the heart is the organ that sustains the body. It pumps blood around the body. When it stops working, blood circulation stops and thats the end. While? leviticus 17:11, "the life of the flesh is in the blood"!

In our previous devotion we spoke biblically of the heart as been used interchangeably as the soul which governs our feelings and emotions.

The information that dominates our heart controls our lives. Think of the heart as your subconscious mind. The information we meditate on long enough finds its way into your subconscious mind and on the long run becomes part of you(instinct).

"For as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is.. " prov 23:7

As you can see, there are no casual thoughts. Our thoughts breeds our emotions and our emotions begats our decision.

As Christians we must begin to take advantage of the power of the mind,, and translate it to our desired life experiences. We must be mindful of what we see, read and hear everyday. There are emotions such as fear, envy, jealousy,low self esteem, lust of the eyes; they all begin with a thoughts and have consequences. People don't just commit suicide, or murder people.It's begins with a thought. If I can access your thought pattern I can predict your behaviour.

Brethren, Guide your heart, guide your mind, guide your thoughts. Be in control of your life. The devil doesn't have power over our lifestyle or actions. It is our refusal to create a healthy thought pattern and program our mind with the word of God. Romans 12:2

And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philippians 4:8

Prayer
Lord Jesus, help me to submit to the Holy spirit, and say No to my fleshly desire. Help me so I can use your word to recreate my world. Amen

Culled from Rhemadaily by Yhuki Peters
Instagram/twitter @yhuki_omo_oba

(1) (Reply)

Man Demolishes House He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up (video) / Essential Oil Boxes / DOWNLOAD MP3: Bella Shmurda – Only You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.