Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says (676 Views)

Guys Learn From Pastor Willie How To Lick And Eatup A Lady - Nigerian Ladies / Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady / Video:checkout The Hot Lady Nigerian Singer Kcee Is Enjoying Life With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by Nelly1830(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nigerian lawyer, Yemisi Falaye, is of the opinion that asking a lady how her night was is a rude question to ask.

she took to her Instagram page to share her thought, She wrote; "how was your night" is a rude question to ask a woman.

Guys please, what then should we ask our woman in the morning?

see post;

https://naijaoption.com/2021/02/02/how-was-your-night-is-a-rude-question-to-ask-a-lady-nigerian-lawyer-yemi-falaye-says/
Re: ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by Shelumiel: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Most of these Nigerian girls lack exposure, hence they talk without thinking. But its not their fault sha...na the men I go blame.
Re: ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by Aboks(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shelumiel:
Most of these Nigerian girls lack exposure, hence they talk without thinking. But its not their fault sha...na the men I go blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by HopeVictor(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Na people wey get time for that one dey do am.. anyways that's her opinion and it's useless too
Re: ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by thesicilian: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Too much book
Re: ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by Fahdiga1: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Notice me syndrome
Re: ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by EzzyCarter: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by Aditkd(f): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
I believe it ought to be "Hope you had a pleasant night's rest"? My humble opinion

1 Like

Re: ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shey na "how was ur day come good?". So she go tell u say she never chop.
Re: ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by Eddilove(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
grin savage response
Puloc:
Shey na "how was ur day come good?". So she go tell u say she never chop.
Re: ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by Charx122: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nelly1830:
Nigerian lawyer, Yemisi Falaye, is of the opinion that asking a lady how her night was is a rude question to ask.

she took to her Instagram page to share her thought, She wrote; "how was your night" is a rude question to ask a woman.

Guys please, what then should we ask our woman in the morning?

see post;

https://naijaoption.com/2021/02/02/how-was-your-night-is-a-rude-question-to-ask-a-lady-nigerian-lawyer-yemi-falaye-says/

Not everyone know is Sleep well? You don't even have to take it far...for your information I can say it the way I like it...at least you know what I was trying to say..
Re: ''how Was Your Night Is A Rude Question To Ask A Lady''- Nigerian Lawyer, Says by JaneYave(f): 4:52am On Feb 03, 2021
People sef, ask me the rude question jor!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / “never Break A Woman's Home, Someone Else Will Snatch The Man From You” - Bob / Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Brown Jr, Died Of Overdose Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.